Speech

KateJones47

I need sleep
Is anybody here on a speech team or taking speech as a class? What categories do you do? Tips?

This is my first year in speech and I'm doing duet acting! ^_^

i'm the captain at my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe. i say i'm in forensics and everyone thinks forensics science :lol:

MVISAHOTTIE said:
i am in public speaking right now
yeah me2 ....its required at my school to take it....but my teacher is so aweosme all we do is talk a lotta the days and have 2 days of doin those 2-3 minute speeches...or we prepare for our major speech but really all we do is talk :lol:

but speech aint bad i just hate it b/c everytime i get up there i turn red for no reason...i dont feel embarassed or anything i just turn red :lol: :blush: haha

yesterday was my first competition this season. i'm doing an informative speech on famous spies. i went to semi-finals and placed 7th out of 50 people. i'm kinda mad that the girl who did spiders beat me though. oh well.

Forensics is not a class at my school, but it has team sport status ( you can letter in it, etc.) I'm #2 on my team ^_^ , but we do pretty much exclusively interp (DI, HI, Duo, etc.)

i juss did mah major speech on Jennifer Garner and i got a 98 i wa soooooooooo proud of my self cuz the first major speech i got was a 76 then my second major speech a 80 then the third a 98 i did so well and im not like embarassed anymore to get up in front of anyone it has really helped my confidence in frotn of ppl which will really help me for drama next year :D ...and i aint shy n e more i dont wait till like everyone has gone until its my turn i juss raise my hand and go so it really helped me to overcome my fear of being in front of an audience and helped my confidence go to higher level

ok, this was my first year ever doing speech, and my friend talked me into doing a duet with her and at our first competition we placed 11th, and at the competition tonight we placed 4th and got medals! YAY! ^_^

Back