Spider-man 2

hotpot

The Bubbly
I saw the 'world premiere' trailer during The Apprentice on Thursday - is it just me or does it look like it shows all the major parts of the movie? :blink:

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
hotpot said:
I saw the 'world premiere' trailer during The Apprentice on Thursday - is it just me or does it look like it shows all the major parts of the movie? :blink:
it seems that way.....gosh i hope not

SecretAgentMan

the special effects of Spider-Man seem to look different in the sequel than the original. I'm making that assumption after viewing the trailer.

MVhunny

Cadet
i watched like 8 new trailer on line...THEY WERE SO GOOD I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!

OK AND 8 was an exaggeration.

SecretAgentMan

Sophie said:
It seems cool !! :D

What's the difference between a teaser and a trailer ?
a teaser is usually shorter in length and sort of "teases" the audience of what's to come. Trailers are much longer and show multiple scenes form the movie. Teasers come out months before the official trailers are released.

Sophie

in love
SecretAgentMan said:
Sophie said:

a teaser is usually shorter in length and sort of "teases" the audience of what's to come. Trailers are much longer and show multiple scenes form the movie. Teasers come out months before the official trailers are released.
Ok, thank you. ^_^

i really really liked the first movie and i want to see this new one. i'm glad that they moved the date up from july 2nd to june 30. it does look a lil off but it still looks intresting.

SecretAgentMan

Sophie said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Sophie said:

Ok, thank you. ^_^
no problem :)

i love the end of the trailer....just gives me chills :LOL:

Kaiserin

Cadet
I was completely turned off by the teaser, but after I saw the trailer I can hardly wait.
I don't know if any of you guys have found any spoilers on this one but is it true that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Mary Jane  marries John Jamieson?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--> because I've also heard that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->she leaves him a note saying she can't marry him and goes to see petter and they end up together<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->. Anyone knows how much of this is true?

Top Bottom