Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad

• It was horrible

• Not even worth your money

• Total voters
I thought it was great, liked it a lot more than the first one. I'm starting to see more movies where I think the sequel is better than the first now. :smiley:

he had another cameo in the first one when at that festival when he grabs the girl, he always plays a hero! he was in the Hulk too when he walked out of the building talking to another guy.

i liked this movie, i want to see it again, but transportation is always a problem. the soundtrack and first one will hopefully last me until it comes out on dvd.

it was definatly awsome - I think i liked the first one a little better
cuz this one had some dry parts... but it was still very good

ok, i just saw it like 5 minutes ago, and i've got to say it was very good. (y) :smiley: ..i was very very sceptic about it cause i thought the first one was felgercarb, such a desapointement, but the sequel is totally worth to buy the dvd :smiley:

...it's so much funnier than the other one, i loved that first part of the movie when everything goes wrong for Peter.. :lol: :lol: ..poor guy.. he can never grab a full glass, or food, and falls from buildings, in the street, oww.. the "raindrops keep falling on my head.." part it's hilirious.. :lol: ...and he's always being fired from every job.. c'mon.. why is EVERYBODY always so mean to him? (n) ..i'm looking and i just want to hold him tight.. :blush: .. and i was in total shock when MJ saw him without the mask.. :eek: ..i didn't know! doesn't Kirsten Dunst looks AMAZING in a wedding dress? :blink: .. i bet after seeing it , Jake Gyllenhaal was like : baby.. lets get married NOW!

..and James Franco... :eek: ..do i need to say more?...HOT, HOT, HOT.. i'm praying he wont be the next vilan cause he looks soo damn good on my screen.. :blush: ..i understand he's half portuguese, so baby can you read this? : és lindo, lindo, lindo, lindo... :blush:

Alias_Gay said:
btw ... why would Kirsten say "Go get them, tiger" if the guy is a spider-man ... it would have sounded so much more great ... if she had said ... "Go get them, Spidey" ... (y)
well..haven't you ever read a Spiderman comic book? that's what she always calls him..more often when their on bed..."come and get me tiger! rrrrrrr..".. well cause i guess "Spidey" wouldn't be much of a turn on.. :lol: :lol: ..no one likes bugs on their sheets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: :angelic:

i thought it was amazing, def funnier and more true to the spidey sense of humour that was lacking in the first film. loved it.

Cecília said:
Alias_Gay said:
btw ... why would Kirsten say "Go get them, tiger" if the guy is a spider-man ... it would have sounded so much more great ... if she had said ... "Go get them, Spidey" ...  (y)
well..haven't you ever read a Spiderman comic book? that's what she always calls him..more often when their on bed..."come and get me tiger! rrrrrrr..".. well cause i guess "Spidey" wouldn't be much of a turn on.. :lol: :lol: ..no one likes bugs on their sheets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: :angelic:
your comment is making laugh my head off. :lol:

i went to go see it again, it's still great. :D

I wonder if this could happen ... :lol:

66243406.jpg

I think I liked the first one more. But this one was pretty good too. I was kind of expecting it to suck, but it didn't so that's good. (no, it's bad *sarcatic*) Anyways, I want to see Spiderman 3. ^_^ The only thing I didn't like in this one was the scene in the hospital, when the girl pulled her nails down the metal... *shivers just thinking about it* That was so nasty, I did not need to hear that at all. :o_O: Hal Spark's (the guy in the elivator) cameo was really amusing though!

LOL Man I loved this movie, but I still can't decide which one I like more, they're both totally awesome! But I did like William Dafoe/Green Goblin more than Doc. Oc/I don't know the name of the actor! ^_^ But he was still really good as a villian. That part where he was in the hospital and his metal arms started killing all the doctors was BONE CHILLING! I don't scare eassily but that just sent shivers done my spine! AND POOR HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even describe it, and I won't cause you've all seen it and you know what I mean! ^_^

started cracking up in the elevator scene, just for the fact of it being so awkard.

LMAO ME TOO! That was SO HILARIOUS!!!! Ahh, poor Spidey!
Can't wait for SM3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it comes out the year I graduate from HS, so that makes it easy to time! :woot:

This past weekend I finally caught Spider-Man 2 with the SO. With the summer reviews claiming that it was better than the first one I wasn't sure what to expect. Turns out the reviews were correct, it was a good movie that, on a story-line level, exceeds the first. While I won't give away any plot points in case you haven't seen it yet some of the highlights are...
  • Peter Parker understands who he really is;
  • Peter & Mary Jane Watson come to terms with their relationship;
  • If you're a fan of the original comics the arc with Harry Osborn starts taking place which nicely sets up the series for the third movie (which, if it follows the original comic series, will make for a great 3rd movie);
  • Alfred Molina as Doctor Octavious (aka: Doctor Octopus, Doc Ock) is superb to the point that I hope future movies see him back again;
  • J. Jonah Jamison's son is introduced which makes it interesting as to whether he'll also be making any future appearance (again, remember the old comic series in regards to this character!);
  • Peter & Aunt May's relationship has a major development.
Both Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 will be sure to become part of my DVD collection when they're available. It looks like I'll have to be saving a few dollars in my slush fund to pick this up.... :cool:
Spider-Man 2 arrives on DVD Nov. 30 with more than 10 hours of bonus features, including a making-of documentary, a blooper reel and a feature called Enter the Web that will give viewers the experience of being on the set, TV Guide Online reported.