Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nad

Cadet
Title: Spider-Man 2

Tagline: There's a hero in all of us.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Sam Raimi

Cast: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Alfred Molina, Rosemary Harris, J.K. Simmons, Donna Murphy, Dylan Baker, Daniel Gillies, Bill Nunn, Vanessa Ferlito, Aasif Mandvi, Willem Dafoe, Cliff Robertson, Ted Raimi, Elizabeth Banks, Bruce Campbell, Gregg Edelman, Elya Baskin, Mageina Tovah, Daniel Dae Kim, Joel McHale, Kelly Connell, Jason Fiore-Ortiz, Andy Bale, Christine Estabrook, Hal Sparks, Stan Lee, Brent Briscoe, Emily Deschanel, Scott Spiegel, Molly Cheek, John Paxton, Joy Bryant, Joanne Baron, Peter McRobbie, Timothy Jerome, Taylor Gilbert, Peter Vouras, Donnell Rawlings, Zachry Rogers, Ella Rogers, Louis Lombardi, Marc John Jefferies, Roshon Fegan, Brendan Patrick Connor, Reed Diamond, Dan Callahan, Elyse Dinh, John Landis, Tim Storms, Susie Park, Tricia Peters, Michael Edward Thomas, Anne Betancourt, Venus Lam, Bill E. Rogers, Joe Virzi, Tom Carey, Jopaul Van Epp, Weston Epp, Peter Allas, Brianna Brown, Bill Calvert, Tony Campisi, Joey Diaz, Chloe Dykstra, Simone Gordon, Dan Hicks, Julia Max, Savannah Pope, Timothy Patrick Quill, Jill Sayre, Rickey G. Williams, Michael Arthur, Frank Bonsangue, Cindy Cheung, Phil LaMarr, Calvin Dean, Andre M. Johnson, Peter Cincotti, Peyton List, Spencer List, Troy Metcalf, Scott Ross, Bonnie Somerville, Wesley Volcy, Lou Volpe, Garrett Warren

Release: 2004-06-25

Runtime: 127

Plot: Peter Parker is going through a major identity crisis. Burned out from being Spider-Man, he decides to shelve his superhero alter ego, which leaves the city suffering in the wake of carnage left by the evil Doc Ock. In the meantime, Parker still can't act on his feelings for Mary Jane Watson, a girl he's loved since childhood. A certain anger begins to brew in his best friend Harry Osborn as well...
Spider-Man 2 (2004)

All Spiderman 2 all here. :D Anyone catch the first teaser yet? Just released on monday i thought it was great. if not it will be airing with ROTK so dont worry.

We watched that in webdesign and cartooning class! Only the computer that the projector is hooked up to is complete felgercarb so the entire trailer was like messing up...I have to watch it here. That guy with thosse wierd greenish leg things is freaky looking...I don't know what to make of him...

I thought it was an impressive trailer. I wanna see a more full length trailer before i make my opinion though. I still think Doc Ock looks awesome in his trenchcoat. :D

I thought it looked corny because all of a sudden a CAR rams through the freakin glass window and I'm also not into spiderman but one of my friends is and he said that he's suposed to love her.

ooh i cannot wait well i haven't seen a trailer for it but i'm sure it will be good since the first one was and that James Franco or whatever his name is YAY

I was so disappointed :( They didn't show the trailor with ROTK.
I really wanted to see it to.

ANyone know where i can see it?

I saw it ROTK again today and saw the spiderman trailer. I hope that they touch up Doc Ock more. I dont like him to like he's a wifebeater. He's a high tech guy with a fancy suit. They just put him in a Trench Coat id like to at least some kind of dark shirt.

i mean i liked the spider man movie and all but im not that excited about the 2nd part i mean maybe if i see the trailer ill be a little more anxious about it ya know what i mean :P ;)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database