Superheroes Spider-Man (2002)

Title: Spider-Man

Tagline: Go for the ultimate spin.

Genre: Fantasy, Action

Director: Sam Raimi

Cast: Tobey Maguire, Willem Dafoe, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Rosemary Harris, J.K. Simmons, Cliff Robertson, Gerry Becker, Bill Nunn, Jack Betts, Stanley Anderson, Ron Perkins, Joe Manganiello, Michael Papajohn, K. K. Dodds, Ted Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Elizabeth Banks, John Paxton, Tim DeZarn, Taylor Gilbert, Randy Poffo, Larry Joshua, Timothy Patrick Quill, Lisa Danielle, Natalie T. Yeo, Erica D. Porter, Kristen Davidson, Jason Padgett, Shan Omar Huey, Sally Levi, Evan Arnold, Jill Sayre, Jim Ward, David Holcomb, Octavia Spencer, Brad Grunberg, Shane Habberstad, Deborah Wakeham, Rachael Bruce, Mackenzie Bryce, Julia Barrie, Macy Gray, Myk Watford, Bill Calvert, Sylva Kelegian, Kristen Marie Holly, Ajay Mehta, Peter Appel, Scott Spiegel, Matt Smith, Sara Ramirez, Lucy Lawless, Jayce Bartok, Maribel González, Amy Bouril, Joseph D'Onofrio, Jim Norton, Corey Mendell Parker, Ashley Edner, William Joseph Firth, Alex Black, Laura Gray, Joe Virzi, Michael Edward Thomas, Jeanie Fox, Robert Kerman, Stan Lee, Una Damon, Rick Avery, Peter Aylward, Jillian Clare, Chris Coppola, Jesse Heiman, Leroy Patterson, Benny Urquidez, Scott L. Schwartz, Jophery C. Brown, Brian J. Williams, Mark De Alessandro, Tia Dionne Hodge, Loren Janes, Andray Johnson, Martin Pfefferkorn, Tammi Sutton, Lindsay Thompson, Sean Valla, Philip Ng, Pete Macnamara, Joy Michelle Moore, Al Goto

Release: 2002-05-01

Runtime: 121

Plot: After being bitten by a genetically altered spider at Oscorp, nerdy but endearing high school student Peter Parker is endowed with amazing powers to become the superhero known as Spider-Man.
Spider-Man (2002)

Wow, just now? I've seen it like 5 times (I'm a little sick of it! :D )! It is a really good movie though, and yes I can't wait for the sequel!!! ( ahhhhhhh.........Tobey :love: )

The love part was great, it was the person from Jummanji movie the ladie, Katherine Dusin or Kate.. or something!

The Part with MJ and when Spiderman turned her down was sad at the end, same with his friend Henry, wants to get back at Spiderman (Him)
Does anyone think Spiderman and MJ will love each other,
there is going to be a Spiderman 2 soon!

Yep, I'm not sure when SpiderMan2 comes out though, and in the comic book Peter P. and MJ get marryed. So I guess they probibly will in the movie. ^_^

Alias 56 said:
Yep, I'm not sure when SpiderMan2 comes out though, and in the comic book Peter P. and MJ get marryed. So I guess they probibly will in the movie. ^_^
Peter Parker -Peter Parker Peter Parker tongue twister! ;)

I just got the Spider-Man DVD for Christmas and I loved it. The effects were so cool. I just have to say that Kirsten Dunst (MJ) was really pretty in it, too. ^_^

Before I saw the movie I was always like, "Spider-Man?? That's dumb!! Who likes that idiot? Why'd they make a game? PATHETIC!!!" But when I saw the movie, I was obsessed, SPider-Man became one of my fav's and still is, I can't wait untill the sequal comes out!!!!!!!!!!LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

Alias said:
Before I saw the movie I was always like, "Spider-Man?? That's dumb!! Who likes that idiot? Why'd they make a game? PATHETIC!!!" But when I saw the movie, I was obsessed, SPider-Man became one of my fav's and still is, I can't wait untill the sequal comes out!!!!!!!!!!LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!
That was basically the same with me and now I love the show! :P

I need to go buy it on dvd w/ my christmas $$! Did I mention ahhh.....Tobey :love: ? It was a very good movie, I am excited to see the sequel!

I love this movie!!!!It is my favorite movie!!I got the DVD for Chrsitmas, and I wa so excited! Glad to see some other people think Toby is hot:D alot of my friends think I' m crazy!lol. yeah, i can't wait for the second one, it's gonna be soo good!!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database