Spiderman vs. Daredevil

Who do you like better?

• Spiderman Spiderman does whatever a Spider can....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DareDevil... a man without fear

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
With Sequels coming out who will go watch who.... I liked Daredevil better... I guess cause i thought it was for more that kids.... he and maybe cause ben and colin were in it lol

Growing up reading the comics, and now as an adult seeing the movies, I'm a huge fan of Daredevil. Finally there was a super hero that was just a regular guy taking care of the few blocks around his house. He had to deal with all the felgercarb that a normal person had to go through, and it just made him more real in my eyes.

SiriCerasi said:
no sense at all, or they wouldnt get squished so much ^_^
Oh good one Siri :lol:

I squish those little idiots every day ^_^ They so darn stupid.

And Daredevil of course. WOOT WOOT! He's got cooler powers and with him and elektra.... awww.

nance said:
SiriCerasi said:
no sense at all, or they wouldnt get squished so much ^_^
Oh good one Siri :lol:

I squish those little idiots every day ^_^ They so darn stupid.

And Daredevil of course. WOOT WOOT! He's got cooler powers and with him and elektra.... awww.
aad he's hotter!!!!

lol, i was gonna do a topic like this.

Daredevil is much more serious--he's actually got real issues and stuff (depressing, but you can relate) and his "love" is much better looking than kirsten dunst (ew!!!), and elektra actually kicks ass, not like MJ who just screams her fake red wig off and throws tantrums...hmph! :angry:

Spiderman is more for kids. my dad refused to watch the movie b/c he's like hardcore action and he thought it was for adolescent pre-teens googling at Tobey's not so stellar muscles. Tobey's kinda short, dontcha think?! ;)

Oh yeah. Tobey is monkey. :lol:

And gah I HATE MJ... that stupid girl. She screams so much i wanna throw a plate at her! Elektra can kick ass!!

Back