Season 4 Spiders

How did Nocturne make you feel about spiders!?

• They're great, Good luck!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've always liked them

• They still scare me

• They're scarier

• They scare me less, the "good luck" part reassures me a little

• Uh? What? They're just spiders

• Total voters

sd6452

Cadet
Heh, just a random thought. This is my first time doing a poll, I hope I put the stuff in right. :confused: Any way, I say they scare me less, but the spiders in Nocturne we're sooo creepy looking, then Vaughn held it and took it off the bed, and I felt like a wuss. :lol: :thinking:

scarier - ever time i see a spider movie i get worse - it was arachnaphobia that started it when i was a teenager - as a kid i used to take the mickey out of my dad for being scared of spiders but i have got the fear as i got older - after seeing HP i was terrifed and now alias!!! :hide:

They still freak me out okay! The spider in her tea cup no no no no you just don't do that! lol It literally made my skin crall! :thinking:

I've never been afraid of spiders. They're too small to scare me, especially since I don't live in a part of the world where poisonous spiders live. Now rats on the other hand FREAK me out.

I have always been afraid of Spiders. I will probably never get over that fear. I can't even kill them, I need someone to kill them for me even if they're small. Spiders are creepy and gross.

jems said:
scarier - ever time i see a spider movie i get worse - it was arachnaphobia that started it when i was a teenager - as a kid i used to take the mickey out of my dad for being scared of spiders but i have got the fear as i got older - after seeing HP i was terrifed and now alias!!! :hide:
[post="1208129"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And The Return of the King? Am I still the only one who said "I've always liked them"? :lol: The only reason I kill them is that my husband insists and I'm afraid one might bite my cat. But then, I was the kind of little girl who was amazed that the other girls were so squeamish around the creepy crawlies and brought bugs around to show them. :P

i swear it was the movies that got the fear in me - the worst is Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom - when the woman goes through that tunnel full of bugs :hide: to much.

its funny really cos bearing in mind I did insectology at university as part of my zoology degree I should really be wiser! :lol: some bugs don't scare m eat all - like when i was in malaysia there were these HUGE big rhinocerous beetles and stuff like that - but this spider thing has developed with time. -_-

We don't even have poisononous spiders but I've always been afraid of them! I don't thinks anything can get me over that fear..

jems said:
its funny really cos bearing in mind I did insectology at university as part of my zoology degree I should really be wiser! :lol:  some bugs don't scare m eat all - like when i was in malaysia there were these HUGE big rhinocerous beetles and stuff like that - but this spider thing has developed with time.  -_-
[post="1212809"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't you call it entomology in Britain, too? That was a fun subject. But spiders are great to have in the garden because they eat the bad bugs. I try to avoid using pesticides because they kill the good insects & spiders. ;)

starrynic said:
:lol: if Vaughn says they're good luck, then they are!! :lol:
[post="1212296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm I don't know, I'll try it out the next time I see one!

Maybe I should leave the spiders alone! I prefer spiders more than other creatures... like roaches. And ants aren't scary, they're just annoying because they come in numbers, hmph. So back to the spiders... everytime I see one, I call my brother over to kill it. Well see, whenever I try to take a piece of paper squish, I unwrap the paper and find that it's empty! (n) And then I swear I can hear the spider plotting revenge and I say sorry... heh.

sd6452 said:
And then I swear I can hear the spider plotting revenge and I say sorry... heh.
[post="1213966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol:

blue_bird said:
when vaughn said about the "goodluck" symbolism of spiders i was like...

i never heard that before...
[post="1214461"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but then Syd didn't either! She said "I never heard of that" And I was like... good, so I'm not left out!

I f***ing hate spiders and always will. I almost had a heart attack when that huge one climbed out of Syds mug, and was even freaked out by the other not so major ones. Thay tried to comfort me with the whole, "My father says they're good luck" felgercarb, but it was no good. The damage had already been done. I'll never forgive them, NEVER!!!

Back