Spies Just Wanna Have Fun

I'm glad this story gets such a huge response so fast! LMAO! anyway, i have no idea how funny or long this will be, but here it is...
------------------------------------

"Yes, Ronald, just wait til the clown suit comes off. And might I add that I look mighty sexy in nothing but a towel," purred Sloane in Ronald McDonald's ear while gently caressing his cheek.

Sloane had no idea, however, that his employees were watching. And listening. And gasping. And choking. And gagging. And Dixon was puking.

"I'm sorry to interrupt whatever you and this quite jolly looking fiberglass clown are up too--" said Sark who was interrupted by Sloane.

"Ahhh!" Sloane yelled as he jumped at the sound of Sark's voice and fell out of Ronald's lap and onto te concrete. "What are you doing here? Are you spying on me or something?!"

"Umm, no sir but we have a problem"

"And what might that be?"

"Well, we saw-- just a minute sir, is this the reason why you killed your wife? Because you were having an affair with this fellow?"

"Well...I mean he does do more for me than Em--I mean, I didn't kill her! She died from cancer! Where do you get these ideas?! Anyway...what is our 'problem'" asked Sloane impatiently.

"I just saw Sydney and Mr. Bristow leaving with a crying shiny-headed bald man and a guy with a bleeding thumb. I have seen the bleeding guy somewhere before and I believe he works for the CIA," said Sark.

"Oh, so he works for me?" asked Sloane. "Well, we should get to know hima nd maybe send him a fruitbasket to say that we are praying for his thumb to heal."

"No, I mean he works for the CIA"

"But we are the CIA"

"No, we are SD-6"

"Yes, but we are a secret black ops division of the CIA"

"No, that's just our cover. We are really part of the alliance"

"Of course we're not, Mr Sark! We are part of the CIA. Du-uh! Where have you been?"

"In reality last time I checked. Where have you been? It's like you've forgotten your whole 'I'm Sloane and I'm going to take over the world' thing," said Sark.

"Your not Sloane! I'm Sloane!" cried Sloane.

"I know your Sloane!"

"Then why did you say that you were Sloane?"

"I didn't! I was explaining SD-6 to you!"

"I don't understand!" and with that, Sloane flopped over and cried on Ronald's shoulder.

"Someone must have erased his mind with the Rambaldi Brainwasher 3000!" cried Sark. And then he pull Sloane by the arm across the parking lot to the van with Dixon and Marshall following behind.

"NOOOO!!!!!! MY LOVE!!!!!!!" cried Sloane, motioning to Ronald.

"Oh, shut up!" said Sark.

"Just let me tell him one more thing...please..." Sloane was pleading with Sark while he was being dragged.

"Oh, alright, just hurry up!"

"Me. You. Tonight. My place. You bring the butter, I'll bring the feather," yelled Sloane to Ronald raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, brother! We need to get this fixed and we need to fix it soon!" cried Sark as he made his way with Sloane to the car.

Once there, Sloane turned up the radio, rolled down the windows, and started singing out the window.

Oh, my love

my darling

I've hungered for

your touch

so long....

Sark quickly rolled up the window, catching Sloane's nose in it in the process, and sped off!

---------------------------
ok, that chap was stupid, but i was sooo tired when i wrote it, please forgive me! the next chap will be better! i promise!

/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/ :sideroll: :sideroll: :sideroll: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

squirrels are evil!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

sry guys but there won't be more tonight, i'm going to my friends house tonight! more tomorrow though!

I can't believe I didn't notice this fan fic mandiiiii!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

It's sooo funny though!!! OMG! Ronald Mcdonald!!!!! :rotflmao: :lol: :D

Back