Spinoff?

If they did a spinoff (which is pretty unlikely I know, but never mind) who would you want it to be about? (Not Syd+Vaughn). I think Sark and/or Peyton.

When you say Not Syd and Vaughn do you mean not them together, or their characters seperately? Because for me a good spinoff would be either Sydney's two missing years from either her perspective or from Vaughn's (meeting Lauren.etc)

However an Irina spinoff would be good showing maybe her past or even her meeting Jack.etc?

A series devoted to a young Irina could be quite good. The character obviously has a lot of backstory that we never got the chance to see. Other than that, Sark has a lot of potential. He was a popular character and it would be interesting to see a show with the main character being a man of rather questionable morals.

Irina. Only because she's not on the show a lot and you never really know what she's doing, but you know its something kick-ass and awesome. They could totally make a rockin' series with her character. I know I'd sure as hell watch!

I'd actually like to see a series that starts where S5 left off...with Rachel as the main character and Dixon the CIA president, with Marshall and maybe Weiss...the villains could of course be Sark and Peyton. I think it would do very well.

I am tottally at the same page with LovinLauren. I would like to see Rachel "growing up"; also Sark in a different role; jen should be a guest star; aslo some Jack and Irina stuff. Even though a lot of Lena Olin's fans think that the intresting character wanished in season five, it truely dind't, at least in my opinion. All the years before she always had one hidden agenda... and in the end she was willing to give up everything, even her own family, for the goal she had been working all these years. Alias' final character was so cleary black - all the years before she had been between black and white. Writers wanted to show a different kind of Derevko... And there are even some speculations that Irina wasn't turely the real Derevko in the final season... And also, people change. Sloane understood after "helping Nadia die" that the main goal in his life was Rambaldi and anyone can't stop him reaching the final destination... at least that was what he thought.

I think that a spinn-off is very very very unlikely and also it wount be as good as it was during the "Alias" days.

I am tottally at the same page with LovinLauren. I would like to see Rachel "growing up"; also Sark in a different role; jen should be a guest star; aslo some Jack and Irina stuff. Even though a lot of Lena Olin's fans think that the intresting character wanished in season five, it truely dind't, at least in my opinion. All the years before she always had one hidden agenda... and in the end she was willing to give up everything, even her own family, for the goal she had been working all these years. Alias' final character was so cleary black - all the years before she had been between black and white. Writers wanted to show a different kind of Derevko... And there are even some speculations that Irina wasn't turely the real Derevko in the final season... And also, people change. Sloane understood after "helping Nadia die" that the main goal in his life was Rambaldi and anyone can't stop him reaching the final destination... at least that was what he thought.

I think that a spinn-off is very very very unlikely and also it wount be as good as it was during the "Alias" days.
I agree with you on the Irina thing. I don't get it when fans say that Irina was so horrible in season five. She ALWAYS chose her agenda over Sydney and Jack. She still loved them, just not as much as she loved her goals. That's the way it had been since the character first came onto the show. It's just that she redeemed herself by helping Syd and Jack later in the game. But in the end, she had to make a final choice-- Sydney or Rambaldi. She chose Rambaldi and I don't think that it was out of character at all. That's who she was.

I also would prefer a spinoff with Rachel. At first I didn't like the idea of having kind of a new Sydney on the show, but since the first episodes of Season 5 I liked Rachel. I would watch a spinoff with young Irina, though.
A Nadia spinoff would've been also great, but since the writers killed her *sigh* :( We've seen to less from the Nadia character. I mean she hadn't much to do in Season 4, even though there was much potential. :(

I think it would be intersting to see a young Jack Bristow, like some others said him meeting Irina but also his handlers, missions, and formation of SD-6.

Back