Politics Spiritual Confusion

No, but there's always the quiet voice inside me wondering whether they are right and I am wrong.

I think that God often speaks to us in a "quiet voice". I believe that there is a God who loves us and wants us to have a relationship with him. We're his children and just like parents love their children, he loves us and wants to know us personally. I also don't think anyone should judge others by saying who is going to hell and who isn't. Only God has that power. Personally, I believe that Jesus died for us so that we would not be condemned to hell. If we admit that we are sinners and believe that He died for us, we will be saved. Though my beliefs are very dear to me, I don't feel that I should judge others who's beliefs differ from mine. That's between them and God.

We're his children and just like parents love their children, he loves us and wants to know us personally.
i disagree because even the best of parents might not have unconditional love like God has towards us. like that line in "Though the Mountains May Fall" (and im sure it's also a verse in Scripture), it says, "though a mother forsake her child, [God] will not abandon you."

i disagree because even the best of parents might not have unconditional love like God has towards us. like that line in "Though the Mountains May Fall" (and im sure it's also a verse in Scripture), it says, "though a mother forsake her child, [God] will not abandon you."

It is true and unfortunate that all parents may not love their children. I was trying to express my belief that God is our heavenly father who loves us all. Even if someone never knew his father, or grew up in an abusive household, that person can find comfort in the knowledge that he has a loving father in heaven.

Back