Spoiled, thanks to SciFi Wire

V

verdantheart

I accidentally came across this spoiler out at SciFi Wire (Sci Fi Channel):

(since this is a spoiler, you'll have to highlight it.) It might be best to keep discussion to the spoiler topic. Thanks!!! :smiley:

~~~
REPORT REVEALS SPOILER - HIGHLIGHT TO READ said:
Alias Stars To Spar

Alias stars Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner revealed to SCI FI Wire details of an onscreen fight they have early in the upcoming third season on ABC. "It wasn't really a fight," Vartan said during a press conference at a prime-time preview at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif. "Well, all right, there was a fight scene. But I was blindsided. I just want to say that she took me completely by surprise and kicked my ... can I say ass? And she stabs me too."

"Hey now!" Garner blurted, warning Vartan off a possible spoiler for the season.

Vartan's CIA agent Vaughn and Garner's Sydney Bristow return to ABC to pick up a cliffhanger from last season, when it was revealed that Sydney awoke in Hong Kong with the realization that two years have passed since her last memory. The fight scene between Vaughn and Sydney occurs in an early third-season episode.

"We already shot the scene," Garner told SCI FI Wire. "It was, as you can imagine, incredibly intense. And I did give him an actual pretty good wallop to the stomach, which I felt a bit guilty about later."

"Don't forget the elbow to the temple," Vartan said.

"And an elbow to the temple," Garner admitted sheepishly. "But, you know, we're all OK. We're smiling. We're here."

But Garner quickly clammed up when a reporter raised the issue of Vartan's and Garner's highly publicized off-screen romance. When asked "Do you kick his ass at home as well?" Garner replied tersely, "Next question." Alias returns Sept. 28 in its regular Sunday 9 p.m. ET/PT timeslot.
~~~

;)

What a dumb reporter!!! The answer could be: "No...but I'm thinking right now in kicking yours!!"

Oh my God! They're trying to keep their private life as a PRIVATE life, which as nothing to do with the show. Come on!

See ya! :cool:

heh, I like MV reminding her of all the times she hit him. ;)

but good for her for replying like that to the reporter. I mean, come on, be asking about the show so we can get spoilers! We already know they're an item. ;)

no!!!!!!!! what did i do!?!!? i looked at spoilers!!!! grrr!!!but oh wells!!! its worth it!!! and vaughn deserves what hes gonna get!!! does he know how many shipper hearts he broke!??!?! but go syd!!! yeah!!! beat the crud outta him!!!!...though if its juss one punch in the stomach, i would rather have him in a bloody pulp...:sly:

Reporters are really dumb, She ain't gonna tell him any details about her PRIVATE relationship, whats the point in asking, and annoying Jen, it really ain't worth it!!

I'm so excited! It'll be so fun to see! Hehe! ^_^ Good for Jen ignoring the question, stupid reporter. But I can't wait to see this.

OKay, that reported is a JERK plain and simple. YOu don't ASK people that stuff, even if its your friend! You just DON'T! I swear, I feel really bad for Jennifer and Michael. They can't even have a relationship without everyone being all over it. I really want to give that reporter an a$$ kicking! That was just way out of line!

It's so pathetic how they try so hard and so many times to get some dirt on them but it never works :lol: stupid people. and you'd think they learn by now. oh well *sigh* I can't say I wouldn't like to know a little more about their relationship but it is their life so they can keep it secret.

Poor VH hope it didnt' ruin too much of it for you!
--Mandy :angelic:

i knew this was going to happen. and it is!!! i can't wait to see it! :D

Back