Season 5 Spoiler about 5. 03

Hey all!

I just found a few new spoilers about the third episode- The Shed- on alias-media.com

Here they are-

08/28 - Sydney and Marshall are on a mission together. The man they are looking for is wearing a Red Sox cap, and Sydney makes mention that she is a Sox fan. Later, Sydney is in her kitchen going through the mail. She finds a hockey magazine, and calls to cancel Vaughn's subscription.

08/29 - I hear that Dixon has a MAJOR storyline in the works this season, including possibly, going a little, er, naughty. Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/29 - Olivia Reed is expected to return. Source: SpoilerFix.com

YESSSSS SYD IS A SOX FAN!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!
(though we can guess that that probably had something to do with Ben...)
Still- I've been a sox fan for life!!!! :D :D :D

The hockey magazine thing breaks my heart. :cry:
--mandy :angelic:

deputy director said olivia reed spoiler is a foiler and they changed it to "Sydney is on a mission talking to Marshall on comms"

Am I the only one that thinks it is absolutely ridiculous that Sydney go on a mission when she is that obviously pregnant? Duh, not such a good idea!

well did you guys listen to that thing where she called in to that place. (I'm so specific, it was on the homepage a few days ago)

anyways she was like "Yeah I'm actually on the set of Alias, it's hillarious I'm in black, tactical maternity wear" so mabey they were filming that episode.

haha ya i heard that, the whole sox's fan thing, if she just going to mee a contact thats ok and shooting is ok because she can just hide somewhere and use a gun.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS shes a sox fan! :D :cool: and marshall is going on a mission i love it when he goes on missions hes so funny! :lol:

I don't like the fact that it says that she cancelled Vaughn's hockey magazine....but that could be implying....but I don't want to go there...I'm not ready....

yeah hahaha that was a funny interview :lol: Jen's so cute!

the writers promised to make Syd's pregnancy look realistic so i doubt she'll be going on alot of missions, maybe it was connected to Vaughn

ConcreteGirl said:
I don't like the fact that it says that she cancelled Vaughn's hockey magazine....but that could be implying....but I don't want to go there...I'm not ready....
[post="1478556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

None of us are... ready... that is. (n)

I just wanted to cry when i read that she cancelled his hockey magazine subcription. But im glad that Piggy Lipton is going to be back. :D

Oh I know Olivia Reed?!?!?!?! thats so wierd I completely forgot about her.

And then after watching the proposal clip on Alias-Media and then read this spoiler about the hockey mag and I wanted to cry I can just imagine Syd in that scene.

spydancer said:
None of us are... ready... that is.  (n)
[post="1478718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmm, well i havent been able to watch season four yet but syd and vaughn dont actually live together do they, so why would she cancel the subscription, surely it would be delivered to his house?? doesnt sound right to me.

mystery_chick said:
The hockey magazine thing breaks my heart. :cry:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1477761"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto. I read that, and I just let it all out. It better be as good on screen as it is online.

1#ALIAS#1 said:
deputy director said olivia reed spoiler is a foiler and they changed it to "Sydney is on a mission talking to Marshall on comms"
[post="1477767"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THANK. F**KING. GOD! I was so pumped about the new season until I heard about that Olivia Reed thing. She. is. terrible.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
the writers promised to make Syd's pregnancy look realistic
[post="1478664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Seeing that JG is really pregnant I wouldn't think that would be too difficult. It would be highly inappropriate to do otherwise.

Back