Sydney

Non-spyfamily:

Sloane
Marshall
Dixon
Rachel
Tom
Vaughn

I can't believe all the loyalty for Irina! If there is one parent that has ALWAYS been there for Syd...It is Jack!
Even Irina knows that! Jack may have faults,he may have made many bad choices...but Syd is and always has been top priority!

That being said....I pray it is not Jack that gets killed.
I hate that anyone has to get killed....fact is..Syd has suffered too many losses! Enough already!

Ok so there is speculation about Nadia dying and that may make sense because she is in the coma with that disease that made her want to kill Syd, so, maybe she will awaken, try again, and they have to kill her. That may make sense. what do you think?

If Jack dies, I don't know, I'll probably like, never watch another J.J. Abrams show or movie again. That's a little extreme, and I probably will watch another J.J. Abrams show or movie, but if Jack dies, I'll really be pissed off. And I'll cry for like ever. Seriously, I'm not even joking, whenever one of my favorite character dies, I bawl. It's actually pretty pathetic. But Jack can not die. Let's leave it at that. I'd be ok with Nadia dying, or even Irina, just not Jack.

if someone is to pay the ultimate price, it will be as a sacrifice, not someone who deserves it like sloane.
that leaves either jack or irina, as many of you have said.
irina sacrificing herself wil finally prove once and for all she loves syd and chooses to be a good mother in the end over her duty as an agent, by dying to protect her child.
jack however will have more of an impact, and perhaps bring irina and syd closer, and sad as it inevitably wil be, i think it'll be jack that bites the bullet

lets be realistic about this- JJ would NEVER kill sydney seriously. its the last ever episode, she's gonna have a new baby, certain other characters may/ may not return- it would be senseless to kill syd off with all that happening. someone close to her will die, and not just a beloved friend- this is a member of her family, someone who has always been there for her- in my opinion, not based on any spoilers. thats why it'll be bitter sweet- i think syd will have a personal happy endiing but because someone close has sacrificed themselves for her future ...

I'm thinking Nadia will kill Irina. Or Jack will finally actually kill her. I'm thinking it's going to be Nadia just because I think that Jack, Sydney and Irina will end up getting along and being happy, then Nadia will get better from being sick, and thinking Irina is still bad kill her. I'm probably wrong, but I'm just still hoping it's not Jack

I'm thinking Nadia will kill Irina. Or Jack will finally actually kill her. I'm thinking it's going to be Nadia just because I think that Jack, Sydney and Irina will end up getting along and being happy, then Nadia will get better from being sick, and thinking Irina is still bad kill her. I'm probably wrong, but I'm just still hoping it's not Jack
Nadia would not kill irina, but jack would. I don't want irina to die. :(

Here:
http://www.alias-media.com/modules.php?nam...order=0&thold=0

Now I definetely think that the spoiler images on the beach (with Syd, Vaughn and Dixon) probably will be in the same place of Syd-Vaughn in the episode nine. Remember the spoiler pictures of Syd and Vaughn this winter? They were of the scene of the ninth episode, when Syd images Vaughn on the beach, when she's already said about the location of "horizon". You know what I think? I think that Dixon will be the couragious man who dies saving APO and I also believe that Syd and Vaughn will die in the last episode... those images on the beach are probably an other "imagination" of the future... where? Probably at "Horizon"... predictable isn't it? I don't like a final like this at all... but is definetely what is going to happen in my opinion... I REALLY hope I'M WRONG... (n)

i believe that syd and vaughn will live forever because of the rambaldi juice. the last episode is titled "all the time in the world" and pinker eludes to the fact that some characters may live forever.

I think Dixon will take the fall, for whatever it is, but that is way to predictable. As far as Syd and Vaughn dying? I doubt that. I don't think that will happen at all. They already killed Vaughn this season, and killing main character, finale or not, is just plain stupid. Unless it is something really really noble, like shutting down a nuclear warhead manully because she's the only on there and no one else can get to it in time, I believe fans would hate J.J. for that, so it's too much of a coin toss for him to resort to that

I think Weiss will kick the bucket. I mean, Dixon is the single father of 2 children, Marshall is also a father... Weiss is nothing to anybody. Just Vaughn's best mate. And some kind of Nadia's boyfriend (but it doesn't look like he cares about her being in a coma). So, he'll die. And Nadia will be pissed.

Or maybe it's Grace. But I think he's supposed to end up with Rachel.

Otherwise, I think Sloane is the member of the SpyFam who dies. That's logical. His path to Rambaldi will end with his own death. He may even sacrifice himself. I don't know.

Now, what about Irina ? I don't think she'll die, I think we can say now that she just can't die. I guess we'll discover she's good and she'll escape again. With Jack. That would be cool.

I really hope Nadia doesn't die- she's my fave.

I sorta hope it's not Irina- I don't think I'd mind all that much if Jack died honorably, protecting Syd and the baby. I like Weiss, but wouldn't mind that much- but is he considered the SpyFam- I thought it was limited to Syd, Nadia, Jack, and Irina (and now the baby- but there's NO WAY JJ would kill off the newborn!!)

And what about this?
"So, it feels like it's time. We've done Sydney right, and now it's time for her to go off into the sunset. "
It's a comment of Jennifer Garner...
All makes me think sydney will die... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :shocked: :tvhorror: :cold: :shock: :depressed: :Please: :pig: :sideroll:

spoilerfix.com said:
04/25 - So far, I know of three [deaths]: One person very close to Sydney, one person who is a main character but not close to Syd and one person who is neither close to Syd nor a main character. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Could one of the deaths be Will?

As much as I love Will, and I am sure others do as well, he hasn't been a main character in the past three seasons, so why would they kill him off? I mean, they make it sound like it's someone we always see (Syd, Vaughn, Jack, Dixon, Weiss, Nadia...even Irina)

I don't want Sydney to die either, and the comment Garner made doesn't really mean that Sydney will die, maybe she will leave the CIA after the huge ordeal and live a normal life, you know?

Back