ok so....
Close to Sydney -----------------Main Character-----------Neither

Jack-------------------------------syd-------------------------Sark
Vaughn--------------------------- jack------------------------Tom
Nadia------------------------------vaughn---------------------Rachel
Will--------------------------------sloane
Irina?------------------------------Nadia
Dixon------------------------------Dixon

who am i missing...and who do you think dies?

What if the fish of Weiss will die????
Kristin:
From androidboy3: Who is dying on Alias?
So far, I know of three: One person very close to Sydney, one person who is a main character but not close to Syd and one person who is neither close to Syd nor a main character.

If she's right... oh! I'm breathing again! :D

Afer seeing last night's episode and the preview for the next one, I now think one of three people if not two of them

Sloane
Sydney
Nadia

And I am sure it is one of them!

I'm going with this:
close to Syd - Jack
main character not close to Syd - Sloane
not close or main - ??? someone I probably don't care about

A lot of people are saying Nadia as one of them but I don't think she fits into any one of those categories, I'm mean it just may be my wishful hoping that it's not her but I don't see it happening to her.

WHAT IF THE REAL SYDNEY DIES/ OR TURNED INTO ANNA/ OR LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE AND THE CLONE SYDNEY IS ALIVE ( ANNA ) BUT EVERYONE THINKS THAT IT IS THE REAL SYDNEY AND WE DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL THE VERY LAST SCENE OF THE SHOW. SHE COULD DO OR SAY SOMETHING THAT WE KNOW THAT SHE IS ANNA (SUCH AS KISS GLASS LIKE WE SAW IN TO EPS OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE IT CLEAR IT WAS REALLY ANNA) HOW WOULD THAT BE FOR A SPIN? THAT WOULD BE THE ALL TIME CLIFF HANGER OF THE SHOW!

HAS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THIS?

AND IF THE REAL SYD WAS ALIVE IT COULD CUT TO HER LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE AND TRYING TO ESCAPE

That's a good thought. That'll be a great way to end a season...but not the series. I want to see Syd kill Anna, not that other way around. And they need Anna's DNA to double her, and I don't think they have that..they might, but I doubt the writers will swing that way...it's too open-ended I think, but a great plot twist!

I don't think Syd will really die, and i think Simone said the clone story was over by thge begining of 5.16, i would like Vaughn to kill Anna after realising she was a impersonating Syd, or at least sub due her untill Syd could finish her off.

Sloane is the long-time character, non spyfam who in my book should have died a hundred deaths already.

Strictly speaking, spyfam is: Jack, Irina, and Sydney. But perhaps Nadia, too. And though I like Nadia, I'd rather it was she who dies than Irina.

They would never kill Sydney or Jack.
If they kill Irina (again), they'd be killing the hope of having an ALIAS movie. So I hope they won't. Plus the fact that they'd be getting death threats. Not worth it.

Aw, nuts. I bet they will kill Nadia. THESE WRITERS! They shouldn't kill her, I like Nadia.
But as long as its not Irina.
I'll cry if Nadia dies but I'll jump off of something tall if Irina dies!

Nadia is part of the spyfam, at least as far as I'm concerned, but I think that Jack will end up with a star on that wall. I think that he will end up giving his life for Sydney's happiness and safety, not to mention to help her get out of the spy biz.

I have thought of two scenerios regarding the deaths of the characters, we know for sure someone close to Syd will die, a long-time character, and someone not close to Syd.
1) Now that Syd has been cloned, I think Nadia will fight her bring the prophecy of the "Chosen One and Passenger" I think Nadia will die, Sydney will then avenge her death by killing Anna, and I think Sloane after finding out of Nadia's death will die in a death match with Irina.

2) Possibility that Nadia will fight the cloned Syd, killing Anna, (This is the prophecy), Jack dies while killing Sloane for what he had done to Sydney in the past and also finding out he did something to make Irina fake her death all those years ago.

I really don't know this is all speculation, yet in my heart I am apt to believe Nadia will die at the hands of Anna and Syd will revenge the killing. If they kill Irina off, many fans will be quite disappointed that is why I don't think they will do it. I think many fans really want to finally see Sloane DEAD!!!

Any thoughts????

I think it sounds good. My only problem with me thinking it's not Nadia is that I don't think she fits into any of the 3. I do consider her part of the spyfam but the only one who is part of the spyfam and close to Syd as far as I'm concerned is Jack. I don't really consider Irina or Nadia that close to Sydney. I do think Sloane fits the bill for the long time character not close to Syd though. As far as the other one I have no idea.

wow! i was completely shocked about Nadia's death! Sloan! I want him to die, i cried when Nadia died and I felt soooo bad when Renee died. I mean Sloan brings Nadia back and basically throws her into a glass table (w/e i know it was by accident) and she dies---i didnt see the glass in her kneck at first but when i did omg! and he just left her there! i really wanted her alive i was holding out for her and eric :smiley: and i loved the whole aunt nadia role. :( anyways vaughn come back next eppy yay! :smiley:

So: if Kristin was right... The person near to Syd is Nadia, the person who isn't near to syd and not an APO agent is Renè... (sigh sigh sigh)... now remains only the member of APO... Tom Grace or Arvin Sloane???
If that's true the good news... after the bad ones... is: not Syd, not Vaughn, not Jack, not Irina will die.

I am hoping that the last death is Sloane and Sydney is the one to kill him. "He has been a plaque on her life", so it would be fitting if she were the one to take him out. I also think that the fake Syd (Anna) will also be killed in the end.

But isn't Nadia supposed to be part of the following episodes ??? I think the cure Sloane administrated her may revive her. Don't you think ???

Someone on this site posted something from Spoiler Fix that showed Mia Maestro as a guest star for the next few episodes so who knows--flashbacks or a miraculous cure?? She looked pretty freaking dead when Jack was looking at her--he looked so sad. :(

Back