Season 5 Spoiler about Character Death in Alias

I didn't see the episode, I could only read TelevisionWithoutPity's review as ABC have a bug on the recap of the episode !

So, Jack saw Nadia dead ? He knows Sloane is evil ?

They are talking about ghostly visions for Sloane for the next episodes. Do you think Nadia is gonna come back only as a ghostly vision ? Ewww. I don't like Nadia but she didn't need to be dead. So Sloane spends the whole season looking for a cure for her and when she dies : "Whatever ! After all, this is Rambaldi's endgame, let's keep going !".

Mia Maestro really has the creepiest part of the series : the hidden sister of Sydney, daughter of Number 1 Asshole of the World and Worst Mother of the Year, raised by a freaky aunt she doesn't know is her aunt, injected with green felgercarb because of a 15th century guy, turned into a zombie, in a coma, coming back from the coma for a couple of hours to finally die because of her father !

I think I would have even preferred her to be shot dead by Sydney when she was a zombie. Or, much better, I would have loved Nadia to be evil. At least, she would have done something, instead of always being the victim ! So boring !

Jack suspected something was up with Sloane--not sure if he realizes just how evil Sloane is. He was suspicious of how Sloane got the cure for nadia so he followed him and Nadia went with him. The trail was a bust and it looked like Sloane was just being a good Dad (getting clothes for Nadia tho I think he was getting page 47 too) After the scuffle, Sloane left Nadia laying in the mess of glass from the table and Jack found her--not sure how he happened to. They just showed him standing over her and she looked dead but that means nothing on this show--you can be dead and come back so......???

All I can say is that getting a piece of glass in the carotid makes being in a zombie coma (Zomba) look pretty darn good.

omg nadia!renee!

**runs off to cry

wait but i read on alias-media.com nadia talking about when they finished filming the season finale. how can she be in it if she's dead!!!!

SPOILER

Someone on imdb.com forum of ALIAS posted this. He said he got this from script!

script leak

the 3rd character to die is:
Jack.
Sydney kills him in a surprise final twist.

just for a reminder plaz , in this section you don't have to say it's a spoiler since it is a spoiler thread ;)

and i really have a feeling spydad will end up dieing by the finale... i desperately hope i'm wrong though :(

but alias is really over for me, i'm not very optimistic anymore... killing off the ONLY new cool character (Renee) was the end of it for me... it can only get worse now :P

well we know for sure that Renee is dead but on spoilerfix.com they show that Mia Maestro(Nadia) is in a few more episodes:
04/24 - Guest starring are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn,Mia Maestro as Nadia,David Anders as Julian Sark, Lawrence LeJohn as Agent Halliwell, Andrew Schaff as surveillance operator, Mark Bernier as clerk, Gwendolyn Bailey as agent, Ho-Kwan Tse as Nabin and Andrew Lin as fake Nabin. Source: ABC
and
04/28 - In the first part of the two-hour Finale event, "Reprisal", Sloane takes Marshall and Rachel hostage in order to discover a crucial clue to Rambaldi's ultimate endgame, as Sydney, Vaughn and APO race to stop him. In the second part, "All the Time in the World", Sydney and Jack must find a way to keep Sloane and Irina from putting their deadly plan into action. Guest starring in "Reprisal" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, David Anders as Julian Sark, Shaun Duke as first man, Mia Maestro as Nadia, Leland Crooke as third man, Rhett Giles as bartender, Boris Kievsky as driver, James M. Larmer as host, Austin Kemie as poolside waiter and Amanda Foreman as Carrie. Guest starring in "All the Time in the World" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Merrin Dungey as Francie, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, David Anders as Julian Sark, Rachel Fox as young Sydney, Nicole Sessions as teacher, Thomas Lumberg, Jr. as man, David Negahban as foreman, Julia Di Angelo as Isabella, Liam Sullivan as technician and Daston Kalili as crew member. Source: ABC

so for me i think that she may still be alive, or we just are seeing her in dreams or hallucinations

So this is my theory:

The Elixir that Sloane gave Nadia to bring her back to life was the same stuff the covenant gave Alison. Which would mean that Nadia really can't die. So now her body will heal it self bringing her back to life, and Nadia will end up fighting and killing Anna, AKA Sydney, fulfilling the prophecy that the two will battle but only one will survive. :confused: Just a thought. hopefully no one else posted the same thing in a different forum. :blush:

So this is my theory:

The Elixir that Sloane gave Nadia to bring her back to life was the same stuff the covenant gave Alison. Which would mean that Nadia really can't die. So now her body will heal it self bringing her back to life, and Nadia will end up fighting and killing Anna, AKA Sydney, fulfilling the prophecy that the two will battle but only one will survive. :confused: Just a thought. hopefully no one else posted the same thing in a different forum. :blush:

That makes a lot of sense and i think tomorrow we will see if that happens.
(y)

The "Passenger and Chosen One battle" stuff has been over since the end of season 4. And the Prophecy didn't say that the Passenger would kill the Chosen One or that the Chosen One would kill the Passenger. It said that only one would survive. That's totally different.

And Anna is gonna try to be the Chosen One but Syd is gonna kick her a$$ !!!

ok so we know nadia was killed and thats just felgercarb
and weiss i didnt even see him there or maybe i need to watch again coz i was stuvk in class whoile watchin it

They won't kill off Nadia....it's either Jack or Sloane. Maybe even Dixon or Marshall. But the one thing for sure I know is that it won't be Sydney(because they won't leave us with any cliff hangers) or Nadia. They just found eachother.

But, I'd rather have Nadia die then Jack, and I'd rather have Sloane die then Nadia.

Time will only tell
I read on a internet page that Sloane kills Nadia.
It was over a Rambaldi artifact.
At least I think so.

Back