Season 5 Spoiler about Character Death in Alias

I think, that maybe Vaughn will die, because he appeares just in one episode and who knows what he suffered this time when he has been killed. Let us been surprised.
Sorry, but i live in Slovenia and i didn't see that promo where they're saying that someone will pay the ultimate price. Does someone has it and if, could that person upload it to the web.

Greetings
plaz

If i had to pick someone I say it's Sloane-- he such a weasel!!! I mean how many more days can he get away with murder before he actually dies or goes to jail. I'm probaly that only one who thinks this and thats ok but Irina could die for all of her past crimes and betrayls.

I think its really weird if they kill of Jack. Because he and Sydney are like the main characters, and you don't just end a show by killing of the main characters! It could be a great storyline by Jack dying to protect spy baby or something. But killing Jack would just piss us off, so I don't think they will go that way..

Nadia? They said it was a long time character, so hmm, she was in the end of season 3 and a regular in season 4.. could be!

Well they did kill off a main character and that was Vaughn, although they realised that that was wrong so they have some how brought him back from the dead. The whole situation has been rather upsetting and not necessary!!

I don't think Vaughn is part of the SpyFam!

Gee I thought that being the father of a child would make you a part of the family.

New spoilers about the death:

spoilerfix.com said:
04/04 - In part 1 of the finale, a male APO member dies heroically and Sark appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

spoilerfix.com said:
[Amy Acker's character is not the one dying.] The one I know of is a lesser-seen (at least this season) character. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Maybe 2 Agents die! Because in these spoilers it seems like Dixon, but he is not part of the spyfam..

There are at least two deaths before the end of the series.

One is the death of a member of the spyfam, and the second is a male member of APO who may or may not be a member of the spyfam.

SO HELP ME GOD IF THE KILL IRINA THEY WILL PAY DEARLY!!!!!!!!OMG I WOULD CRY AND THEN GO INTO A RAGE!!!!!!!!PEOPLE WILL BE HURT IF THEY KILL OFF MY SPY MOMMY, AND I JUST MIGHT NOT WATCH THE REST OF THE SEASON IF THAT HAPPENES!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to fudgin god if they kill her...I went through it once. NEVER AGAIN!! I WILL NOT watch th rest of the season either...we've been waiting for her to come back for soo long now... :(

xO aRiaNNa

http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

ok well i rly think that a death at the end will make it awesome. Like I know it will be sad but if they play their cards right it could be so emotional and make the ending perfect. But if the death isnt done right it will ruin it all so it kinda all depends on how the death comes about and is played through. If i had to choose someone to die i would probably say
1. Jack
2. Irina
3. Dixon

I would be soo sad but I think it will be an awesome finale.

I hope they don't kill Syd, Jack, Vaughn, or Irina. If it is Nadia, then that will be fine...never really liked her to begin with. I have a feeling Sloanne may be the male character that dies - maybe trying to save Nadia but he fails.

i think there totally gonna kill sydney off..... come on its the last season what do they have to loose, if not her then probally Jack and maybe irina will kill jack or irina will kill sydney

JUST A QUESTION why are people saying dont kill vaughn, didnt he die in the start of the season like the first episode, and he only reappreared in ep 9 cuz it was like kind of a flash back, memory episode for syd. please xplain??????

I don't think they're going to kill Sydney... how could they show her father's reaction? Jack has spent all his life trying to protect Sydney. If they'll kill Sydney all his past job will result vain. Also: i couldn't manage to watch the old episodes if they kill Sydney! I can't even imagine that! Anyway: nobody in Alias is really dead. I don't think they're going to kill Irina, because she's dead so many times. The sadism of JJ Abrams will not have the effect he wants, if Irina will die again... lol
I think they'll going to kill Jack and Weiss (The one I know of is a lesser-see). (n)
If sydney dies... :stretcher: And JJ wil be :wanted: (hihihihihihi)

JUST A QUESTION why are people saying dont kill vaughn, didnt he die in the start of the season like the first episode, and he only reappreared in ep 9 cuz it was like kind of a flash back, memory episode for syd. please xplain??????

They Say that about Vaughn because it has been announced that he really is alive, and not dead. So after all the drama that us fans threw on them over killing Vaughn in the first place, it would be just plane stupidity of them to try it again. Besides Vartan made a statement that Syd And Vaughn are going to have a solid relationship from this point on or something like that.

My guess is spy Daddy. He's the most logical in my book. My second choice is a toss up between Marshal and Dixon.

OK here's what I'm guessing...

Member of the Spyfam is Nadia
We didn't see much of her this season
I think Sloane tries to save her with a cure but she winds up dying anyway
I'm ok with that because her character really didn't do anything for me

Member of APO that dies in finale...sadly Jack
They said he dies heroically which I can see
Also he would be entitled to an open casket working for the CIA
This one would definitely make me very sad
I thought it might be Dixon but we clearly see him in the latest pictures
of the finale being filmed and Sloane...he could die trying to redeem himself
but I just think there going to end it with him being more evil then before.

If they are going to go all out and gives us one heck of a finale I just don't see them killing off Nadia. For one because it wouldn't be that big of deal to a lot of people, I am not one of those people so I'd rather not see her dead but if she did die it wouldn't affect things in a big way. I think it has to be either Syd or Jack with the possibilty of maybe even Irina, but if they go with Syd or Jack it will be a much bigger deal than if it were Nadia. If they want a big reaction out of people that's the way to get it.

I think Jack needs to finally shoot Irina and be done with it. And what about Slone? I'm still not convinced that he's not really Sydney's father.

I hope it's Sloane or Irina either of them is fine by me. What Irina said to syd last night saying she was a mistake, if i was syd i would have shot her. I may be the only person who thinks this but, idk. Sloane should die I mean the man is responsible for danny, Francie , and Diane's death. Or are we just supposed to forgept about it.

Back