Season 5 Spoiler about episode 5.16 "Reprisal"

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
spoilerfix.com said:
04/28 - In the first part of the two-hour Finale event, "Reprisal", Sloane takes Marshall and Rachel hostage in order to discover a crucial clue to Rambaldi's ultimate endgame, as Sydney, Vaughn and APO race to stop him. In the second part, "All the Time in the World", Sydney and Jack must find a way to keep Sloane and Irina from putting their deadly plan into action. Guest starring in "Reprisal" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, David Anders as Julian Sark, Shaun Duke as first man, Mia Maestro as Nadia, Leland Crooke as third man, Rhett Giles as bartender, Boris Kievsky as driver, James M. Larmer as host, Austin Kemie as poolside waiter and Amanda Foreman as Carrie. Guest starring in "All the Time in the World" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Merrin Dungey as Francie, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, David Anders as Julian Sark, Rachel Fox as young Sydney, Nicole Sessions as teacher, Thomas Lumberg, Jr. as man, David Negahban as foreman, Julia Di Angelo as Isabella, Liam Sullivan as technician and Daston Kalili as crew member. Source: ABC

Oh my! :eek:

Looks like Sloane and Irina is 2 of the deaths..

And "Julia Di Angelo as Isabella" as in Isabella Bristow Vaughn? thought they wrote it like "Isabelle"..

:eek: WHAT?

Merrin Dungey as Francie

How could they bring her back? I thought she was dead :thinking: what if she was the 'fiance' Will was talking about? if francie was alive after that hit she would also be in the wit. program too right?

Death plan into action...? could it be they would kill Rachel and Marshall?

It'll be weird if they bring Francie back alive since we saw her with a bullet hole on her head :confused: Maybe it's a memory or something.

And please don't kill Marshall! The dude has a kid. I wouldn't mind if they killed Sloane and Dixon though :angelic: I like all the characters but they're my two least favorite ones.

:eek: WHAT?
How could they bring her back? I thought she was dead :thinking: what if she was the 'fiance' Will was talking about? if francie was alive after that hit she would also be in the wit. program too right?

Death plan into action...? could it be they would kill Rachel and Marshall?

In all fairness we only saw what Alison said she did to Francie- so it could of played out diffrently.

^ We see Francie dead in the last scene of Phase One, too.

If Sloane hurts Marshall I will seriosuly kill him :P . I think that episode is going to be so completely insane and awesome. I can't wait, but at the same time I'm dreading it :(

~Andrea :angelic:

something i noticed from the promo pics:::::::::::

http://alias-media.com/modules.php?name=co...album=286&pos=0

hey i was looking at the promo pics pf this ep and noticed something,relating the syd clone and season 1

well hopefully your remeber back in season 1 when syds on a missions in madrid and anna's there dressed as a waiter --to jog memory::::VV

asd103_120.jpg

syd nicly dressed
and

asd103_127.jpg

anna as waiter

ok now look at the promo pics for Reprisal: http://alias-media.com/modules.php?name=co...album=286&pos=0

reprisal-promo01.jpg

syd nicly dressed again

and...

reprisal-promo02.jpg

syd aka anna dressed as a waiter

LOOKS like they really are finishing the season as they stated it

OMG i bet thats the two of them... and i bet the good syd :smiley: ends up killed Anna! but rly it will be like killing herself which is kinda weird...and i am thrilled that soo many characters and actors are gunna be there for the end... its bound to be good... Irina, Sark, and Vaughn ! :woot: can't wait!

Uh oh. Rambaldi's endgame? Yay party! I always wanted to know what it was and I knew that somehow, Irina and Sloane would be involved.
MARSHALL BETTER NOT DIE!! Ugh but Rachel can I don't like her . >:eek:

And Irina working with Sloane? And they only got that one hour with her in. So litle time to explain "truth takes time" ...

im praying that irina dont die.......if she dose i will cry :angry: :angry: kill slone and someone eles..........oh i hope they dont kill nadia either love her too :D :D

I care, because It would be really stupid if she is bad after all. Because they have allways made it seems like she really is good. I still thinks she is working on something huge! And I still think she is the one who make it safe for Sydney to leave spybiz for good!

OMG i bet thats the two of them... and i bet the good syd ends up killed Anna! but rly it will be like killing herself which is kinda weird...and i am thrilled that soo many characters and actors are gunna be there for the end... its bound to be good... Irina, Sark, and Vaughn ! can't wait!
I dont know if u guys remember but in season 3 when Sydney went to that crazy doctor she had a dream that she killed herself... maybe that was foreshadowing this episode???

I dont know if u guys remember but in season 3 when Sydney went to that crazy doctor she had a dream that she killed herself... maybe that was foreshadowing this episode???

that is interesting... who knows what tricks the writers have up their sleeves (if they have any left)

What's going on ?

There's no spoiler anymore ???

I was hoping to get a little bit more spoiled before the final episodes !

That's a great thought, but a little far fetched...assuming the writers planned it that way. To foreshadow something like that a couple years apart is a little insane. However...if that is true, which I think it might, because this is Alias after all, I would have to agree with you that that is very possible. Probably doubtful, but...you never know

Back