Season 5 Spoiler about the season ending!

DD could you please let us know if Mia/Nadia will be coming back at all before the final? And not just for cameos in a hospital bed.

DD

How about Will Tippin?

I'm happy that Sark is back! :D

Irina will be back! :happydance:

eta:

I was talking to MouseMontana in aim and she ask me to say "Hi" for ya. :smiley: She's having internet problems.

DD,
You say we are seeing MV in the finale, can you tell us how many episodes he will be in. Is it just 1 or more?
Thanks heaps!

Thank you DD! I was hopeing they would give her something to do, instead of lying around,lol.

DD

How about Will Tippin?

I'm happy that Sark is back! :D

Irina will be back! :happydance:

eta:

I was talking to MouseMontana in aim and she ask me to say "Hi" for ya. :smiley: She's having internet problems.
Tell Mouse I said HI! 👋

Bradley's availibility will be severely limited due to a play he's signed on for...but they're trying to get him for an episode before he takes off. It's currently being discussed, so hopefully we'll find out soon if it's a done deal.

DD,
You say we are seeing MV in the finale, can you tell us how many episodes he will be in. Is it just 1 or more?
Thanks heaps!
I said it before, I'll say it again: You'll see plenty of Vartan very shortly after the break. Expect him for multiple episodes. :smiley:

Tell Mouse I said HI! 👋

Bradley's availibility will be severely limited due to a play he's signed on for...but they're trying to get him for an episode before he takes off. It's currently being discussed, so hopefully we'll find out soon if it's a done deal.
I said it before, I'll say it again: You'll see plenty of Vartan very shortly after the break. Expect him for multiple episodes. :smiley:

Will he be alive in those multiple episodes by any chance? :thinking: :thinking:

I really hope he will be alive in those episodes, it would be really boring if Sydney dream about him in several episodes!

I hope he's alive and with her it would get boring if he was off on his own and she didn't know that he was alive. Thats already happened like twice

ok so i woz sittin in skool 2day thinking about the season finale and whether there gonna bring every1 hu died back and i had a morbid but plausible thought:

wot if everyone really is dead, and then syd dies and like meets them in heaven! I mean if this did happen it would mean a definite ending for the show but is it just me or could it happen? :eek:

If Vaughn is alive and Sydney dosn't know about it, why is Sydney the one who gives us the signs? like when she was in the baby store saying "he's been great, wishes he could do more?" or did we hear wrong? maybe she said "He's been great, I wish he could to more?"

But if Sydney dosn't know, someone must! My guess would be Jack and Irina.

well i doubt they'll bring Vaughn back for mulitple eppies and keep him dead, there's just so many dreams and tortures Syd can go through :P

and i agree with Renate, i think that spydad DEFINATELY knows something, he always does :P and lets face it, if anyone can make a person disappear, it's spydaddy!

thankies for the updates DD! :D

Back