Season 5 Spoiler about the season ending!

i have informations for the next episodes ( exuse for my english but i'm french )
10x5: SOS 02/03/06:The entire APO gang is trapped inside the CIA offices and Weiss saves them.
However, Weiss will not be returning to APO, he will just be helping the others on a mission to obtain information regarding Sydney.
11x5:maternal instinct 02/03/06 : Sydney gives birth to the baby, but Sloane may need something from the newborn.Nadia awakens.
12x05: there's only one sydney bristow 09/03/06 : One month after the baby is born, Sydney is taking time off from work. Will is what pulls her back in the field while she's on maternity leave. The enemies realize that the best way to hurt Sydney is through her friends. Anna Espinosa also returns.
13x05: 30 seconds : Devlin returns.The gang starts to learn more about the Prophet 5.
no more for the moment.
bye

Spoilerfix.com says this about the season finale:

Episode 5.16: Title Unknown (2-hour series finale)
Airdate: Monday May 22, 2006 from 9 to 11 p.m.

new 03/24 - The episode will feature scenes in an Australian Penthouse lounge where there is a gathering as well as a scene in an African hotel. There may be scenes in Russia and in the Czech Republic. Mitchell, Marshall's 3-year-old son will appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

does this mean that there will only be 16 episodes this season?!

Syd-157 i dont agree but I still think that the baby should get to meet her father, and Sydney get to have what she has always wanted a REAL family instead of her father being gone for most of her childhood and her mothers "death". but thats just my opion

I agree with someone who posted a thread on other page, where he said, that Will is revealed as bad guy and that he will kill Jack. And that Sydney will quit CIA for good.

Vaughn has to come back!!!

I was just over on alias-media.com and they had some really spoiler photos that got me more that screaming and falling out of the chair. Just wanted to let you all know since this is a spoiler thread. ^_^

-Erin :smiley:

syd-157 I read that on imdb.com, i don't know if it's true. But they've said there, that half of this thread is right. So we don't know what is right :smiley:.

I for one don't think that Syd quiting the CIA is a good idea. If she isn't there the world would not be safe anymore...

But what abcmedianet anounced vaughn will be back. If you want to learn when visit abcmedianet.com.
But i also don't care about Will. Other characters from Alias i just love, but he...

Back