Season 5 Spoiler ALERT

ON TONIGHTS EPISODE EVERYONE IS IN FOR A BIG SUPRISE ABOUT LAUREN SHE ISN'T WHAT SHE APPEARS TO BE. IF YOU WANNNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TELL ME! MY HEART IS STILL RACING!

don't post spoilers in general alias ;)
post spoilers in spoiler section, for folks that hasnt' seen the eppy yet :smiley:

movin then

I couldn't believe it last night but at the same time I felt releaved that she is bad I hope Vaughn finds out soon. I was totally shocked that I got out of bed and started dancing i loved it it was a awsome ep.

David Anders and Jennifer Garner said in the EXTRA preview that someone you wouldn't expect was working for the covenant, so that pretty much confirms that Lauren is covenant.

aliasdancer said:
I couldn't believe it last night but at the same time I felt releaved that she is bad I hope Vaughn finds out soon. I was totally shocked that I got out of bed and started dancing i loved it it was a awsome ep.
lol you felt releaved!!!!!!!!!!!!! okie i felt that but also with ecstaticness and happiness and every other good thing you could think of that was the BEST eppy omg lol i was dancing from the time it finished till now
lol

Back