Season 5 Spoiler and it's great!

Hey Guys!!!
I just have a little question for you guys. I have been trying to follow along alias since the beginning, but i have a couple of things that i am confused about. Ok. 1- What is the prophecy? 2- What is the rimbaldi thingy ? and finally 3-What do you guys thiink that Sidney saw in the door 47?????

PLEASE RESPOND I'M DESPERATE!!! :thinking: :woot:

THANKS GUYS!!! :D :D

Well, the Prophesy and Rambaldi are really tied together. Rambaldi was an inventor and prophet from the 14th century (I think?) who wrote about the future and designs and weapons. The ultimate weapon (for lack of a better word... want to help me here, JJ?) comes from the Prophesy he made: "This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks, signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a burning anger, unless prevented, at vulgar costs, this woman will render the greatest power, unto utter desolation."

By the way, the woman "depicted" looks like Syd, and this is a drawing from something like 700 years ago!

As to room 47, who knows until next week, though 47 has significance in all things Rambaldi. My guess, however? Something to do with Project Christmas, so we can finally tie in past seasons' plot lines!!!!

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
Maybe... What do you think her maiden name is?? Sloane, Sark?
OMG!! Maybe's she's Sark's sis! That would explain evilness!

yeah it would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha good thinin' lincion :D

I'm thinking she's Sark's sister too, but that makes me sad, because well... I'm a L/S shipper. Yes. :D But if they can just make her evil and not related to her and have her run off with Sark, I'd be quite pleased. :D

It would make sense if Lauren is related to Sark... it would explain the evilness and the extreme blondeness. :lol: However, not everything on Alias makes that kind of logical sense. So... who knows.

Uh... and yes, Lauren's maiden name IS Reed. Which is Deer backwards. Maybe though... maybe she got adopted by Sen. Reed and his wife? :confused:

boyscouttluvr47 said:
i don't get it- isn't her maiden name REED? her dad is senator reed, so why is it a revelation? i'm confused so maybe someone can help me out... sounds like she's evil after all if whatever she does will make us "lauren loathers" happy! YES! I knew JJ loved us.

Also, I was reading a Melissa George interview (there''s a link somewhere on Alias Media) and she let some stuff slip. (what a ditz.)

Henry: If Lauren turned evil, would you relish playing a bad-ass character?
Melissa: I think it would be interesting if we did see Lauren turn evil, because she seems so pleasant, and innocent and lovely, which makes it more exciting if she was evil… But I don’t know, we’ll have to see if I could play it, or if they were going to do it – I don’t know if they’re gonna do it…

Henry: Is that a bit of a clue there…

Melissa: No, no, seriously, I don’t know if she’s evil at all… I doubt she’d be evil.

Henry: It would be a bit of a cop-out to do that I think…

Melissa: Well, you never know – she might have a double agenda…but I don’t think she’d be bad…

OK- could u please be a little bit more clear? I didn't completely and utterly understand the entire plot you just gave away in the span of 30 seconds, melissa! She tried to cover herself up....lol bad idea. I suggest reading this. Pretty funny. She explains her cocky comments b4 the season, her eyebrows, accent, and explains that she has to practice w/ Michael Vartan alot instead of her husband... umm ok?
lol- sry guys- just a lil tired and cranky- enjoy ur turkey tomorrow.
i read the interview and it made her seem so so.. whats the word i'm looking for... oh well i'll use the word u used to decribe her... ditzy.
:eek:fftopic: and sorry Melissa, we all think Michael is hot (and he is already dating Jennifer), but u could practice with ur husband too u know.
(i dont want to sound rude but this was the only way it sounded good.) ^_^

boyscouttluvr47 said:
i don't get it- isn't her maiden name REED? her dad is senator reed, so why is it a revelation? i'm confused so maybe someone can help me out... sounds like she's evil after all if whatever she does will make us "lauren loathers" happy! YES! I knew JJ loved us.

Also, I was reading a Melissa George interview (there''s a link somewhere on Alias Media) and she let some stuff slip. (what a ditz.)

Henry: If Lauren turned evil, would you relish playing a bad-ass character?
Melissa: I think it would be interesting if we did see Lauren turn evil, because she seems so pleasant, and innocent and lovely, which makes it more exciting if she was evil… But I don’t know, we’ll have to see if I could play it, or if they were going to do it – I don’t know if they’re gonna do it…

Henry: Is that a bit of a clue there…

Melissa: No, no, seriously, I don’t know if she’s evil at all… I doubt she’d be evil.

Henry: It would be a bit of a cop-out to do that I think…

Melissa: Well, you never know – she might have a double agenda…but I don’t think she’d be bad…

OK- could u please be a little bit more clear? I didn't completely and utterly understand the entire plot you just gave away in the span of 30 seconds, melissa! She tried to cover herself up....lol bad idea. I suggest reading this. Pretty funny. She explains her cocky comments b4 the season, her eyebrows, accent, and explains that she has to practice w/ Michael Vartan alot instead of her husband... umm ok?
lol- sry guys- just a lil tired and cranky- enjoy ur turkey tomorrow.
i read the interview and it made her seem so so.. whats the word i'm looking for... oh well i'll use the word u used to decribe her... ditzy.
and sorry Melissa, we all think Michael is hot (and he is already dating Jennifer), but u could practice with ur husband too u know.
(i dont want to sound rude but this was the only way it sounded good.)

The only interesting person that she could be related to would be Sark/Lazarey, I mean who else will she be related to, Sloane?

As much as I hate to say this, I feel like Lauren being evil would be too obvious. It is almost like we all expect it, so I don't know that it will happen. Does this make any sense?

As much as I hate to say this, I feel like Lauren being evil would be too obvious. It is almost like we all expect it, so I don't know that it will happen. Does this make any sense?

i totally get you certim, it's like hating Lauren is the natural feeling so if she turns bad it'd be like getting a reward or sthg ^_^
and we all know J.J never twist the plot in an expected direction ...

so what now !! do we have to love her (at least fake it) so she might eventually turn evil ??? ;)

well OK if it helps : Lauren, I LOVE YOU (ewww, sorry now i have to wash my mouth !! :P )

I keep seeing all these "DIE LAUREN" posts, and am somewhat sad. That seems a little short-sighted. I would love to see her as an evil character. Remeber how dull it was to watch Francie last season when she was tasting stupid soup and stuff. When the Allison/Francie switch happened, everyone loved to hate her, and she made the show much more intersting. I think MG would ROCK as an evil character.

I think Lauren is going to end up being more than jut evil. Evil is easy. Sloane (well last season at least) was evil. It would be easy, and not too shocking if she was just "evil". But Kristin said "the man" good. What was so awesome about the man, was that not only was he evil, but he was the man she had been trying to track own. He was more than evil; he was plain wicked. He was acting like he was helping her, and all the while knew who she was after etc. I think it's going to be the same sort of thing with Lauren. Not only will she not be the nice girl she claims to be, but maybe she will end up being someone that Syd has been looking for. Like not only a double agent, but someone, and associated with something that none of us would even suspect. On the same hand... I don't think they would keep her "nice" and totally decent, because otherwise that doesn't leave too much room for Syd and Vaughn to ever get back together.... and well, we all know how many people would be down right ticked if that was the case...lol.

I'm glad to see the show will be getting back to those great plot twists like, "The Man." Not that the show wasn't good, it just seemed to me that it was missing a lottle something at the start of the season. Now though, I'm very excited to see where they go with the Lauren character. I think there is a lot of potential with what they could do with her story.

I think that Lauren is related to Danny. JJ never really completely wrapped up that story line, so.... that could get VERY interesting. I hope that's what it is!

haha- encoded maiden name... maybe REED- really means DEER: she does kind of look like one. muhahahahahaha. And I am PRAYING that Vaughn and Lauren are not related. This is Alias, not Jerry Springer. O damn.. Ihad somethign else to say and I forget.

I am loving this I was just thinking that maybye Syd somwhow was Sarks Sister and I pop over to this thread and everyone is suggesting that maybe it's Lauren, It seems to everyone that Sark will have a sister we just have no idea how it will be!
I hope it's Lauren and I hope she a bad gal in the end and something wakes up evil Lauren .

Back