Season 5 Spoiler For Episode 11

Episode 5.11: Maternal Instinct
Airdate: April 19, 2006 at 9 p.m.

03/03 - The episode features Alexis Moreau the French Canadian bank manager of The Laurent Bank in Quebec as well as a young Frenchman named Jean Bertrand. It seems that Sydney will give birth in a military (or governmental) facility as there will be an O.B. doctor named Dr. Gibson wearing a Naval uniform under his doctor's jacket. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Hope that helps :D

^^ I know! I feel like I've been waiting for years! I can't take anymore waiting! I keep learning more and more about the upcoming epis and I cant keep all the facts straight... so confusing and slightly overwhelming :blink: lol

What is she doing in a military facility? hmm... And their is also a spoiler about spydaddy being there when Sydney gives birth! And a spoiler about spymom appairs in this episode! Maybe their all in the military facility!

She might be giving birth at a military/government place if they want to keep her protected or if they don't have the time to get to the hospital we have seen her at. Cause who knows where the boat that she is on will be by time they can get to her.

I can't wait for it to come back though.

Irina will probarby help them get to a safe location! Cuz they can't bring Syd in a helicopter while she is in labour, unless they get the mdi vac to pic her up on the boat

I think that the S.O.S. part of the episode willbe rescuing sydney from the boat and then at the end of the episode she goes into labor that is where episode eleven picks up at.

Back