Season 2 Spoiler for 'the Telling'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Not a lot has been let out yet about the season finale. I mean, we just recently figured out that JJ Abrams wrote and directed it. But here's the ABC description (thanks to the Vartanhos):

Original: Thanks to ABC Medianet.

ALIAS - "The Telling" - Sydney finally confronts her mother, who reveals her true motivation. Meanwhile, Sloane begins to execute his new grand plan, Will struggles to figure out who is behind his set- up, and Marshall finds love, on the season finale of "Alias," SUNDAY, MAY 4 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Aww... Marshall finds love! Most likely in the form of Greg Grunberg's wife from Felicity, Amanda Foreman. So cute!

Also, at www.vartanho.com, there are a few pics from the finale up. They all take place at an ice arena. There's a cute one of Vaughn and Sydney. I guess Irena shows up at the rink while Syd and Vaughn are playing hockey.

So this isn't much, but it's enough to get me excited...

ugh im goin to go insane waiting for this ep!!! aw marshall in love that should be hilarious! you go marshall! syd and irena....that should be very interesting! :o_O: :jump:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE SEASON FINALE!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go carzy waiting!!!! ahhhhhh!! still 2 weeks to Countdown!! 3 weeks to second double and the telling!! I'm counting the days... :woot:

the fact that syd and vaughn are playing hockey is VERY VERY GOOD!! cuz remember the whole Men of Alias thing where Michael Vartan said that he does something that puts stress on their relationship int he finale!!!! HOPEFULLY NOT TOO MUCH STRESS!

i cant wait any more!!! im goin to start to pull my hair out!!! :o_O: i want to know whats goin to happen between syd and vaughn. but i know it cant be that bad cuase i read they stay together. :D

I'm betting on the fact that she's not gonna be too happy with him if he shoots Dixon in "Countdown." I mean, true, they're playing hockey, but if she doesn't realize he shot or could possibly shoot Dixon until the last moment... but then again, he might not shoot Dixon at all, so this is just my speculation. Oh, and Amanda Foreman, who will be playing Marshall's *cough* love interest was Megan on Felicity... you know, Sean (Greg Grunberg)'s girlfirend and Felicity's roommate?

~Me :angel2:

I'm betting on the fact that she's not gonna be too happy with him if he shoots Dixon in "Countdown." I mean, true, they're playing hockey, but if she doesn't realize he shot or could possibly shoot Dixon until the last moment... but then again, he might not shoot Dixon at all, so this is just my speculation.

If Vaughn does shoot Dixon in Countdown, Sydney probably won't be too happy. But the hockey playing comes after Countdown... in the season finale... so most likely, she already knows whether or not Vaughn shot Dixon.

So did anyone pick up on the fact that syd and Vaughn are ok in the pics they just released. That means that syd survives the countdown, as well as vaughn.

Well, they would have had to have survived, but yeah, I guess it does kind of lose a bit of the suspense knowing that they did survive.

We all know that Syd and Vaughn look happy in the season finale photos so we are assuming all went well in "Countdown". The only problem is, there is a whole other episode between the two. "Second Double" will most likely reveal Freplica. Even if Vaughn does shoot Dixon, he may not die. Syd will need Vaughn's comfort when she finds out Francie is really dead. Then they can go play hockey and be happy together. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back