Season 2 Spoiler for 'the Telling'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait till the season finale!!! yahoo :D oh no then we have to wait all summer for the season premire.
:cuss: :angry2: :starwars: :stupidcomputer: lol :chocolatekiss:

I'm glad that they're putting two new episodes of Alias on back to back. I think I will kill any person that calls in those two hours. I may just urn my phone off. I am looking forward to it so much. But then...we have to wait the whole summer for anything new!!! I don't know if I want the finale to come now... :eek:

I cant believe they are maknig us watch all these stupid reruns! (well they really aren't stupid cuz ther're alias, but they fact that I have all ready seen them about a million times is the stupid part) But, yeah, anyways.......I cant wait 'till the next new eppy!!!!!!!
I hope Vaughn dosent die tho, some people are saying that the third "apple of your eye" that is going to die is going to be Will. I hope it isn't but then again it could also be Vaughn:smiley:() Dixion, Jack, Slone, or Sark.....(but seriously, is Sark or Slone the apple of ANYONES eye?????) and if Sark is yours, sorry. but yeah, I'll shut up now.

~:*:~Kathryn~:*:~

I hope Vaughn dosent die tho

MV has a 6 year contract, according to JG. He's not going anywhere. Which is good, 'cause otherwise, I wouldn't be able to sleep.

As Sloane... he was totally the apple of Emily's eye. But look where that got her. :(

I'm glad that they're putting two new episodes of Alias on back to back. I think I will kill any person that calls in those two hours. I may just urn my phone off. I am looking forward to it so much. But then...we have to wait the whole summer for anything new!!! I don't know if I want the finale to come now...  :eek: 

Ok now I'm stealing your idea. I'm going to turn my phone off on May 4. :Phone: Sorry!!! :banghead: :hide:

How much longer do we have to wait? Did any of you realize that on Easter Sunday Alias won't even be on! I love watching reruns if it's not gonna be new. The Ten Commandments are on. Why can't NBC show them. Alias is my life!! Only 10 more days to go. We can do it. :confused:

I KNOW!!! ugh some other network can show the freaking ten commandments!!!! dont they show it every year anyways.... enough is enough!!! :angry: i know its easter and everything but ugh i want alias instead!!! :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back