Spoiler Free Check Up!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I am sooo proud of myself. I didnt think I would make these past 4 weeks being spoiler free. Oh but I have made it!!!! Im still going strong surprisingly. What about you guys???? hmmmmmm....

man, the second a spoiler comes out, it's like a moth drawn towards the flame. I seek them out, and stick to them like glue. :D

hahah! i'm like you lenkid! i wish i could stay spoiler free tho! it's such a bad habit but once i see a new spoiler, my head is glued to moniter! :D

I was good for Dark Angel when that was on, but I don't know, I just need to know everything about Alias the second I can. I am good in that I won't look at the clips or pics off the wildfeed.

sniff, i get so mad because i sort of ruin it for myself but 4 weeeeks! a whole entire MONTH! how could i not? lol

I'm completely spoiler-free too right now, and I'm SO HAPPY that I am. I haven't even read the Kristin/Wanda chat from E!Online in the last few weeks.
I've been spoiler free for the last couple of episodes, and for you guys who read spoilers, you have no idea how much better the show is without them. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes. I used to be a spoiler addict, but the show is SO MUCH MORE enjoyable without knowing what's going to happen. If someone tried to force a spoiler on me right now, I'd scream and run the other way! :lol:

lol, I'm trying, but it's so close to the end of the season, that it's just not happening. Maybe next year I'll be good.... ;)

ok azalea! you've inspired me to not read the spoilers for the 3rd season since it's too late now, i've read the spoilers for the finale! ::scratches head and thinks how in the world will i avoid spoilers::

Azalea said:
I'm completely spoiler-free too right now, and I'm SO HAPPY that I am. I haven't even read the Kristin/Wanda chat from E!Online in the last few weeks.
I've been spoiler free for the last couple of episodes, and for you guys who read spoilers, you have no idea how much better the show is without them. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes. I used to be a spoiler addict, but the show is SO MUCH MORE enjoyable without knowing what's going to happen. If someone tried to force a spoiler on me right now, I'd scream and run the other way! :lol:
Ah Thank You Azalea! Finally another spoiler-free person. And yes the show is soooooo much better without the spoilers. :smiley: ^_^

dude! ive been spoiler free! so proud..but come tomrrow..i thjink i will be really tempteted........<=(....lets juss hope

i'm all right i've also been spoiler free but i love my spoilers hey i live in south africa i'm only on phase one i live off spoilers

ummmmm.......walks silently away from the thread........ :thinking: i..kinda....well..yeah.....it went down about last week when i saw that there were spoiler pics then i read a spoiler then.....you know the story... i know i know, i promised and really wanted to keep to it but come on a spoiler is a spoiler and im addicted yes!LOL! ^_^ i told my one alias friend who i told to keep me in check with my spoilers, she just laughed and said i knew all along you werent going to keep with it!lol she had that little faith in my alias control...well i dont blame her because i couldnt go through with it! :blush:

Back