Season 5 Spoiler from alias magazine

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
spoilerfix.com said:
01/03 - Applebaum on Prophet Five and Sydney: "We're debating that a little because I don't think we want to tell a story where the baby is gonna be abducted or anything, but there is something that is happening with the baby that they need. We haven't totally committed to when we're going to reveal that." [...] "When you discover what the Prophet Five conspiracy is all about, it will feel very tied in to things that you've seen before." [...] "You're gonna discover that the reason that Jack picked [Grace] for this team was that Tom Grace had a dark event that happened to him in the past. We're gonna learn about something that was one of the reasons that Jack chose him for the team because he knew that Tom would have a very personal interest in bringing down these villains. Jack knew Tom would be willing to do things that were not "Langley-approved" or traditional CIA methods. Tom has a very personal stake in helping our guys pull off the missions." Source: Alias Official Magazine

What is happening with the baby? :blink:

And we all kinda knew there was something up with Agent Grace, and that Jack knows something about him ;) Maybe something about who he was married too? Maybe Peyton? :thinking:

I don't know what Prophet Five would want with the Baby... maybe something 2 do with the Ramboldi again, seeing as Sydney is the chosen one.

The Agent Grace thing has to have something to do with his old spouse. Maybe Prophet five killed her thus making it personal for Grace. Or maybe his old marriage was a set up hence the whole "it will feel very tied in to things that you've seen before". I don't know if i would like this though. It' already been done :thinking:

Thanks for posting

It' already been done
twice. I wouldn't want them to go there.

They also say something about Renee, in episode 13 we're going to find something about her that it's tied with Vaughn's story.
Sounds exciting

I really wonder whats up with spy baby. And since its something that the prophet five people want, it as to do with the fact that Sydney is said to be the chosen one, and that lead us back to Rambaldi..

Add to that, the fact that they need the baby to help cure Nadia. It all ties in together. Probably need to baby's blood or dna or something scifi like that to develop the cure for her. Otherwise, Sloane wouldn't care, now would he?!?!

I have always thought that Rambaldi and Prophet 5 were connected. I recall the doctor (that was in the box) said that it was Mueller who designs he followed (something like that)...We already know that Mueller is connected to Rambaldi...I would think that there would be other Rambaldi prophecies that we haven't heard...or most likely it is connected to the Rambaldi prophecies about the "Choosen One"

It has to be connected to the Prophecies about the "chosen one" why else would Sydney's baby be so special?

The prophetfive people need something from the baby, that will mean that there is something special about the baby, and I think that is because it is the baby of the "chosen one"

Or could the baby be the "Choosen One"?

Maybe, but Irina really belive that Sydney is the chosen one, but i guess she could be wrong, and the baby really is the chosen one..

But all the facts says that Sydney is. Maybe there is a missing page to the prophesy that says "the baby of the chosen one will carry a magnificent DNA that can cure everything....." or something like that. And the prophetfive people know about this...

I agree that the thing w/ agent Grace probably has something to do with the fact that he was deceived by his wife too. Hmmm...Jack, you never know what he's up to...or how much he knows about someone.

Back