Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Spoiler from Jennifer

Discussion in 'Alias' started by dreamerAP, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamerAP

dreamerAP Scout

i was over at VartanHO.com and there is post:

Jennifer Garner interview

Thanks to kzingirl at TWoP!

Turning her attention to Alias, Garner sketches out some things to look for in upcoming episodes. "The big thing is the relationship between Sydney and Vaughn [Michael Vartan]," she says. "Thay're not going to break up. Sydney's in love and we're going to play that out. I think they've waited too long to get together to have this be just an on-again/off-again relationship. But there's much more to explore. They've got to learn to balence the trust in their relationship with the fact that they've been trained to lie."

"For all the characters that workd for SD-6, the doors have been blown wide open now that Sydney is a CIA agent rather than a double agent. Marcus [Carl Lumbly] has all this genius stuff to play, and Marshall [Kevin Weisman] can become more involved in the missions since he's working for the CIA. And, of course, Sloane [Ron Rifkin] is back and Sloane is bad."

© STARLOG GROUP, Inc. 2003

2. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

Glad the s/v thing is here to stay...at least in the short term! But I'm wondering...what WILL happen with Dixon now that Diane is dead...and Marshall Rocks!!!

3. vaughnscaligurl47

vaughnscaligurl47 Rocket Ranger

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>OOO thats soooo good for michael and sydney!!!! I LOVE THEM! :) :)</span>

lauren vartan!

4. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

Dixon will most likely go crazy and do everything in his power to go after Sloan and kill him. He's gonna do anything in order to accomplish that mission, then he will be vendicated or perhaps Sloan will end up killing Dixon while Dixon is trying to kill Sloan....either way, Dixon and Sloan will have a showdown!! It's just gotta happen!

5. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

o0o0o0 yeah! i love the syd and vaughn sruff and fluff!

6. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

o0o0o0 yeah! i love the syd and vaughn sruff and fluff!

7. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

I'm glad Syd and Vaughn are staying together. And of course Dixon is going to go all crazy man, I mean, come on, Sloane, the evil little weasel, killed Dixon's wife! How could he not be mad?

~me :angel2:

8. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

I'm so glad that they're keeping the s/v thing going, because it would have been kind of dumb to finally have them get together, and then break them up a few eps later.

and of course Dixon is going to snap. he's going to blame his wife's death on himself

9. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Or on Sloane. Personally, I'd just blame it on whoever was within a fifty mile radius of me...

And what about Irina?

~Me :angel2:

10. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

of course he'd also blame it on Sloane, but I think moreso on himself, because she wouldn't have been killed if he hadn't have gone into the CIA.

11. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

No, she wouldn't have been killed if Dixon hadn't accidentally killed Emily.

12. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

true, but it was his going back into the CIA (which Diane was against) that led to him killing Emily.

13. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

No, it was his pure, undying hatred for the evil little twit who shall remain nameless that led to Emily's death. Anyways, Sloane should have died, not Emily! And remember, Diane eventually jumped on the CIA band wagon.

14. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

I'm not saying that he didn't hate Sloane, I'm just saying that Emily would never have died if Dixon hadn't gone back into the CIA. Whether it was an accident or not, it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't have been there.

15. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Well, someone would have died eventually. I just wish it had been Sloane.

16. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

that cant kill of the main enemy..... OMG im so happy that syd and vaughn are going to stay together yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay

17. alias_16

alias_16 Rocket Ranger

yay! there not going to break up!

18. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

oh thank god some good news!! this has been a bad week ..first jen and scot break up and then my dad gets fired from his stupid job and finally some good news. oh im so glad they are staying together or for the time being anyways. plus after all s/v have gone through they deserve each other!! :D

19. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

Well, I'm happy that Sydney and Vaughn won't break up. I also hope that that Freplica is discovered soon because it's driving me nuts.

20. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

I think SYd is pregnant and Vaughn is all worried!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.