Spoiler from Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like there are going to be more cool gadgets soon from Marshall, which means funny quotes, rambling, and a chorus of SHUT UP!! LMAO!!!! I bet Dixon's going to be going on LOTS of missions now too! Maybe a visit to Dr. Barnett will do him some good, LOL!

dreamerAP said:
Marcus [Carl Lumbly] has all this genius stuff to play, and Marshall [Kevin Weisman] can become more involved in the missions since he's working for the CIA. And, of course, Sloane [Ron Rifkin] is back and Sloane is bad."
carl lumby plays dixon

Dixon will most likely go crazy and do everything in his power to go after Sloan and kill him. He's gonna do anything in order to accomplish that mission, then he will be vendicated or perhaps Sloan will end up killing Dixon while Dixon is trying to kill Sloan....either way, Dixon and Sloan will have a showdown!! It's just gotta happen!

What if they killed each other at the same time?????

i want syd to be pregnant too but its too early. it would funny if she was and they took the baby with them on their missions. it could be a spy baby...ok maybe not it would be to dangerous but would be a fun way to cover up. but couldnt you see them doin that?

like everyone else sayz i'm also glad that s/v is here to stay. i would be heartbroken to see the relationship go wrong. i've waited tooo long!

I don't think they'd take their baby on missions with them,,,lol,,,, they would probably be too worried for the baby's safety. Now that JG and SF have split, do you think Syd will get pregnant? I mean, wouldn't you think JJ would only have Syd become pregnant if JG really were in real life?

even though sloane is an evil evil man i don't want him to die. he really adds to the plot. if theres no evil man then there no good controversy!

but whta about the new german dude that took over, whats up with him?

I think Dixon is definately going to flip- and in the end maybe Sloane is about to finally get Syd-and bum bum bum (dramatic music) Dixon kills Sloane from behind. Or maybe he just goes psycho, and does the whole suicide thing.who knows

I reckon Dixon is gonna go off on some vendetta 2 kill Sloane and he could be captured and tortured by Sark and Irina and Syd has 2 go save him and then she finds out more stuff bout Irina!

What if Dixon is actually Rambaldi!! ROFLMAO!! K, going a bit far now, but u never know!! :lol:

yeah, dixon is going to go all crazy about sloane killing his wife. augg, why did they have to kill her, oh well, we'll have to see in the next new episode.

yeah, geiger is probaby dead....I agree with Marlene, Sloane is the best character in my opinion as of right now....well also close are Irina and Sark....

i am so happy syd and vaughn are gonna stay together.
:clap: :clap: I think it is sad about jen and scott though. i am so ready for a new ep. i LOVE alias. :smiley:

#1alias said:
i am so happy syd and vaughn are gonna stay together.
:clap: :clap: I think it is sad about jen and scott though. i am so ready for a new ep. i LOVE alias. :smiley:
i totally agree, da hand-clappy things are soo cute.
But ya i'm so happy S/V are gunna stay together. :D :smiley: :D
but i sorta knew they would so i'm relieved...
BUT i feel so sorry for Dixon. awww poor guy, i wonder what's gunna happen wid him.. awww *tear*

Ditto, like Syd and vaughn's relationship is going to the backbone behind the show for a long time.....but dixon, i think he just might go down in the ground....

Yay!! At least one of my favorite TV couples is going strong... and staying that way.

Personally, I think Dixon is going to blame himself for Diane's death. That's just the way he is.

yeah, geiger is probaby dead....I agree with Marlene, Sloane is the best character in my opinion as of right now....well also close are Irina and Sark....

DITTO THAT.

I can't wait for the finale episode and that spoiler makes me want to see it even more :banghead: frusterated that I can see it :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back