SPOILER POLL

How many of us All Alias users read spoilers?

• Read

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in a while read

• Try to avoid at all costs

• Total voters
i like surprises too, but where i live season 2 started airing in march, and when i come here i read about what u guys are talking about, which has to do with eps i haven't seen. so, for me not to be spoiled, i shouldn't come to the forums and i could never do that!

I usually try to avoid reading spoilers. I love being surprised by upcoming events when they happen. Although JJ did not make this an easy thing for me to wait this long as Season 2's finale was a wonderful cliffhanger. I have accepted that Vaughn is married, although I don't know to whom yet. But I will wait for Season 3, and it surely must be worth the wait!!!!!!!

I'm planning to go spoiler-free for the new season. It's much more fun that way, and most spoilers are unreliable anyway. 🐈

Caro said:
i like surprises too, but where i live season 2 started airing in march, and when i come here i read about what u guys are talking about, which has to do with eps i haven't seen. so, for me not to be spoiled, i shouldn't come to the forums and i could never do that!
Same here!!! But I avoid the specific 'spoilers' forums, so I try and stay pure ;)

I read spoilers on occasion...its all in tempation I must know what will happen. but i usually read snippits...like when i read the entire thign for the whole episode i knew exactly what was going to happen. and that wasn't all that fun.

only very once in a while...may times i come this (| |) close..darn...i still remember i spoiled firebomb...the bathtub partr....dang i was pissed

I just hate reading them because it ruins the surprise. Like if i knew Vaughn would be married, i wouldn't be in so much shock when i saw it. lol.

i hate spoilers but as much as i hate them i still am tempted to read them sometimes... im trying to stay spoiler free for this whole summer but i know closer to the season 3 opener its gonna get harder and harder~

Back