SPOILER POLL

How many of us All Alias users read spoilers?

• Read

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in a while read

• Try to avoid at all costs

• Total voters
Wow, the "try to avoid them at all costs" option is actually winning! I voted for that, but I have to admit I've read some this summer, because it seems too early for there to be any really major spoilers out there yet. I don't know when the cutoff for that is; probably once I know they're actually on the set and filming again, I'll start avoiding them like the plague.

Well, I consider myself spoiler-free--because I don't count casting spoilers for the season! But once the season starts, I'm staying out of that forum.
;)

I generally try to avoid them at all costs, but during the summer and long breaks during the season - it's REALLY hard, so I get my sister to read them for me. She is not alowed to tell me anything, I just watch her verbal and facial reactions when she reads it.

i try to avoid them. at first i used to read them a lot and hunt them down but then i was just ruining the episodes for myself so i stopped.

i like to kno wats gonna happen. it doesnt ruin it for me cuz i still wanna see it with my own eyes instead of reading it.

i try not to....but spoilers..i cant live without them!! its become a part of my daily routine ..check spoilers then on saturdays before new episodes go to alias media and try to get wildfeed and on sundays..go get more wildfeed! ;) gotta love the media spoilers... but i do go spoiler free for finales.....and premieres.........(hopefully..but with a finale like that.....i doubt this one will happen!)

Back