SPOILER POLL

How many of us All Alias users read spoilers?

• Read

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in a while read

• Try to avoid at all costs

• Total voters
Reading Spoilers is a bad habit of mine but I can't stand not knowing what's to come... I mean I go shopping with my mom for my christmas and birthday presents so I know what I'm getting. I love knowing stuff so it's a good thing I'm a patient person :D

i try not to read them, but willpower and ALIAS just don't quite go together. so i usually give in and read them, then regret it. viscious cycle. but better than eating.

Heh :blush: I came to sd-1.com before the second series had started where I live, so I couldn't help but pick up spoilers for the second series!

I am going to try and remain spoiler free for the third series, but I know what'll happen: someone will go crazy over an episode and I'll rush to find transcripts, copy them to my computer and sit down for the rest of the day, reading it. (Yes, I actually did that. I've still got the transcripts on my computer!)

I don't like reading them because it spoils the effect of the shock, but Alias is just so cliffhanger-y that I can't help myself once in a while.

i avoid the spoilers forum but i'll read interviews with cast members & things like sneak peeeks and sesaon & episode previews at ew.com & other sites like that!

I decided I would stay spoiler-free until we got season three next year, and the next day I had read everything on the internet about the first episode!
I have no willpower! :blush: :angelic:

i read em sometimes, sometimes the erge to read is some times too great. but, when i do, i limit myself to only a small bit, just to get me tied over. But with other shows i don't realy care care about, i just read em all! :P

Back