Spoiler Support Group

I'm always completely spoiled, but I wish I wasn't for the finale! I'm really going insane. I always do this... spoil myself for the finales, and then that just gives me extra time to start freaking out, which lasts through the summer. I think I need oxygen.

Wow, that was quick!

You know, I was thinking, you people who read spoilers can help us out by and saying we're better off not knowing, and that we definitely shouldn't look. Even if you don't believe it, just lie to us! It'll help! :lol:

i just read the big spolier and im sooo pissed!! i have tears in my eyes!! im so bad its like i have to know i dont know why but i hate to be suprised!! i shouldnt read them but i cant!! its like a habbit!! maybe next season ill control myself and stay spoiler free!! :D

Azalea said:
Wow, that was quick!

You know, I was thinking, you people who read spoilers can help us out by and saying we're better off not knowing, and that we definitely shouldn't look. Even if you don't believe it, just lie to us! It'll help! :lol:
YOU DONT NEED SPOILERS THEY ARE TERRIBLE!! EVIL LIKE SLOANE!........um actually no but you said lie and i am!LOL! :P actaully they are kind of, i love knowing ahead of time but yet its like why did i do that! but i limit myself, no full detailing of the episodes, just spinnets, and i can only watch the first five seconds or less of the spoiler clips!i know odd but it works for me, im spoiled but not completly! :D

ames723 said:
i just read the big spolier and im sooo pissed!! i have tears in my eyes!! im so bad its like i have to know i dont know why but i hate to be suprised!! i shouldnt read them but i cant!! its like a habbit!! maybe next season ill control myself and stay spoiler free!! :D
ME TOO! i have no control either... i am so stupid!!! i just ruined everything for myself!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ooo what is it??!?!?! WAIT VICKI!! SHUT UP SHUT UP! only three more hours thats it, three hours, well actaully five but three till my mind is taking in alias!!LOL, oh must stay away from spoiler section, must stay away...anyone with support?!

believe me, you won't wanna do it ... it will make you scream and scream ... and you would wanna kill someone ...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>DON'T DO IT</span>

You definately don't want to do it! I promise. I wish I didn't spoil myself for this, and I'm like the queen of spoilers.

Alias_Gay said:
believe me, you won't wanna do it ... it will make you scream and scream ... and you would wanna kill someone ...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>DON'T DO IT</span>
is it the same one i read!?!??!?!?! i wanna kill myself!!! i still refuse to believe it but GOD DAMNIT!!! wait i'll pm you alias_gay!! ok?

now you guys are killing me, i want to know but i wont!breathe vicki and stay away from spoiler section just a little question...so its bad?! i will want to kill someone from what it is or from reading it?! help me with this and i'll stay away!!I PROMISE!

Victoria King said:
now you guys are killing me, i want to know but i wont!breathe vicki and stay away from spoiler section just a little question...so its bad?! i will want to kill someone from what it is or from reading it?! help me with this and i'll stay away!!I PROMISE!
don't go there ... if you want to know, its bad, its gonna make you mad at JJ and break your TV ...just wait to be surprised ...

omg for all of you who didn't read the spoiler that mystery_chick led YOU ARE SO STRONG!!! well... actually i didn't see this coming so yeah it's not alllllll my fault! wait alias_gay-- that's the spoiler rite?? the one from mystery_chick about vaughN?

nance said:
omg for all of you who didn't read the spoiler that mystery_chick led YOU ARE SO STRONG!!! well... actually i didn't see this coming so yeah it's not alllllll my fault! wait alias_gay-- that's the spoiler rite?? the one from mystery_chick about vaughN?
be strong guys ...

Yeah, I think thats the surprise we didn't see coming ...

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

i tried to stay away from spoilers for the finale, so all this week i've stayed out of there...but today, i could resist and clicked on a thread and it contained the BIG spoiler...the one i wish i hadnt seen cuz now i'm upset and sad...

Back