Spoiler Support Group

I had to hunt up this thread because I felt like I needed the support again. Now that they've started shooting, more and more spoilers are going to be coming our way. For those of us who try to avoid them, it's going to get increasingly difficult. I don't know when to stop reading them; I suppose I should just go cold turkey and stop right now, today. But it's so hard!! Wah!!! :thinking:

Has anybody else already started avoiding them?

i try (i really do!!) to stay away.. but every time i think "just one eensy beensy spoiler and that's it" and then i read the whole thing... doh... so unfairrrrrr.. lol i'm spoiler-tempted!! maybe this thread will help me stay away.

Well, now that production has started, I have to stay away from spoilers. Casting "spoilers" are one thing, but plot details are quite another. Those who are spoiled may now begin laughing at my bold spec!
:lol:

I've been avoiding them since January, when I was unspoiled for the ending of an ep and realize that spoiler free was the way to be. Since then, I haven't intentionally looked at any- been accidentally spoiled a few times, but luckily ( :lol: ) I have a short memory, so I've forgotten whatever I may have read. I'm not even tempted to look anymore- the only things I look at are eps titles, because those don't really give much away.

J.J. said that the premiere is going to be even more shocking than the finale was. (HOW could that be possible?!) That really worries me, because the finale literally made me physically ill. I think maybe I should read the spoilers as a medical precaution! But I'm not sure...They might make me even more stressed out. I'm so PATHETIC!!!

Oh I know how you feel! During the WHOLE post superbowl eppy and The Finale, I was shaking, and I seriously couldn't stop. Afterwards, I felt literally sick, and i thought i was gonna throw up. My dad was ready to take me to the doctor and say no more alias cuz it makes me too workd up.

And when Francie died, i was sad the whole week. And when i found out vaughn was married i started screaming soo loud and the neighbors could hear it.

That can't be too healthy...I..need help. lol

But anyway, I am gonna TRY to remain spoiler free next season. Cept the 1st eppy ;)

I know exactly how you feel. That superbowl ep. Whoa. I was sitting there for at least an hour afterwards and when i finally snapped out of it i was going out of my mind, replaying the ep., yelling at the screen, and yes there were some tears. I get that worked up about every ep. especially that last finale. Man, my parents thought I'd just seen my best friend die. I know, I know, I need HELP.

awe...the replies was on 47, i'm 48.....sorry! i just read season 3 spoiler....i'm so bad!!! i regret it now though....dangit!

:eek:fftopic: just wondering 010010010001100111 is your username binary for something?

omg you gus i neeed lots of help!!! this is insane!! ok im not readin any more spoilers from this point on!!
yeah right like thats goin to happen!!

and yeah 010010010001100111 i was wondering the same thing!!

same here! I know it's very easy to get hooked on, but it's not so terrible to get off. just stop reading. :lol:

most of the ones I read I found by accident. :D

I am so weak when it comes to the spoilers. I haven't seen the season finale yet as I live in the UK yet I know what happens. I can't stay away from the spoilers. I don't how some of you guys manage to stay away from the spoilers. You must have really strong will power.

i cant stay away from them..i just cracked and read the big spoiler...im still in shock....i was yelling at my computer.... and im not one to forget things very easily like some of u.......for the people who do have will power stay away from the spoilers.... they are evil.... (well there not evil but just think of that when ur bout to read them)

i havnt really read any... im just trying to not think about that :smiley: i used to be a major spoilerer (is that a word?) anyway, but then one eppy i didnt and it was so much more fun to watch :smiley:

Marlene said:
:eek:fftopic: just wondering 010010010001100111 is your username binary for something?
no, not exactly, in the episode, a broken heart, season one, it is the first part of the code that syd and anna had to memorize, of course i couldnt get the entire thing, the whole thing is 0100100100011001110011000101000001100101101110, yea, i really did memorize it, check for yourself!!! :lol:

Back