Spoiler Support!

I love friends i think ive just missed it though, oh well we get loads of repeats of it in one night! I can catch it at 10pm, 11.30. 12.30 or tomarrow at 9pm or on Sunday at 6pm just before the OC! ^_^ im a regular of friends, i love it, a huge fanatic, im so sad its ending :( atleast we'll have Joey, but it wont be the same!

Anyway spoilers- im not bothered with them anymore, its getting easy- well kinda, coz i do think twice about a spoiler tag but i dont read!

aww i thought i could watch friends tonight but i dont think i can. cuz im babysitting and the girl doesnt go to bed til almost 9. and she's 5, im not gonna have her watch Friends with me. :( oh well

Hey everyone 👋 Awwh, Friends was so sad :( I'm going to miss the finale next week because of my school's stupid play ..... my VCR doesn't even work. I'm going to have to catch it on a re-run :(

i know how freinds ends!! hehe!! im so bad!! dont read any spoilers for it if you dont want to know! anyways i hope my brother taped it for me!
im watching will and grace and freakin j lo is on!! ugh im so sick of her! anyways can see that i didnt miss much while away!!

I'm pretty good with the spoilers until I see a spoiler tag...then it's so tempting but I've managed to stay so far...and yeah Friends ending...it's so sad :(....there's only one ep left now...it's heartbreaking really but I still got Alias....the day Alias finishes I'll be like crying my eyes....I love it so much!!....lol... STAY SPOILER FREE

Melissa ^_^

reading past posts and

i dont like j-lo either. i only watch parts of will and grace but i just dont like her. at all. and her and ben affleck didnt look good together.

I hope that Alias goes on as long as it's still good ... I hope that it doesn't go all X-Files and go bad near the end. If Alias stays great for 8 or 10 seasons then bring it on! But if it goes till 4 and goes downhill .... then I'd rather see it go out on a high note and leave viewers loving it then leave when it's a bad show. Hopefully that'll never happen though :D

omg alias better not go all x-filely! i loved that show but the it got to werid at the end!
ugh there is a new spoiler title up and i want to know what it says! but im not!

hey everyone!! one day left til the second to last ep!! sniff sniff!! is it too early to start drinking?! ahh!! i cant think about it!!
well to take our minds off the finale ill write up the next chap this afternoon. im goin to try and write it all about vaughn and syd. vaughn wakes up from his horrorifing nightmare and syd is right there tryin to calm him down cause he is freakin out and you know how you wake up from a taunting dream and you are completely out of it well thats how he is and doesnt know where he is so it will be some what dramatic but ill also make is humorous cause im terrible at making it all serious. so you guys will have that to read.
ahh finals suck!! i want to blow them all off but i have 2 take home finals which i hate cause one is all writing and it should be about 8 pages so i better get started on that and then i have my art history final monday which consist of knowing over oh 200 slides which our teacher is only giving us 20 and we have no idea which ones he is choosing and on top of that we have to know the artist, time period, the name of the peice and i think that country where is it. and the names arent listed so i have a felgercarb load to remember.
anyways enough of my b****ing hope everyone has a great saturday and im getting my head shaved today so im prepared for the cicadas when they emerge in the next week or so!! ugh not looking forward to that!!

amy you need to write more.

so how is everyone doing??? im still spoiler free. well i kindof clicked into something accidently. it was just the abc description. and well, i kindof read the first line or two. but i stopped myself. and i honestly dont remember anything it said.

Hey people, man my internet was muffed a while ago thanx god its working again although its still a bit weird! Ok just to warn you guys that there are pictures up for ressurection, i only saw the one that was in the corner of alias-media but they may be spoilery so dont look at them, im not gonna! OMG im so excited for tomarrows epi and the finale, i cant wait!

Back