Spoiler Support!

Jenlyn.... how about trying this -- DON'T CLICK ON IT.... :rotflmao:

What am I going to do with you girl?.... :lol:

I was away myself last week.... laying on a beach with a drink in one hand :lol: -- so there was no spoilage for me... but I have resisted the almight spoiler text and you can too.... I need to give you a helping hand back onto the wagon.... You're slipping girl... you're slipping... :lol:

Your vacation sounds a lot more relaxing than mine! :rolleyes: Camping, especially with a 2 and 4 year old is not really what I would classify as relaxing! Oh well!

Thanks for your tip....Ha! :lol: I must admit I have been week when it comes to spoiler tags....they are like traps lying in wait for weaklings like myself. Do I get any credit for staying away from the spoiler forum? :blush:

How was it you stumble across your spoilage earlier this summer anyway??? :angelic:

We should give rewards for anyone who has stayed completely clean all summer! Would that be Mandah?

Yep.... that would be Mandah -- completely and utterly spoiler free, I believe (unless that's just a line she feeds us... :lol: )

As far as my early spoilage and my momentary lapse of judgement -- I was weak... no other explanation for it... I did it once (ok maybe twice) and it felt so, so dirty... :rotflmao: But as I have said -- I am done... no more for me.... :lol:

And camping with a 2 and 4 yr. old?... That's what my hubby is doing this weekend with our 7 and 5 yr. old... I missed out because of work so I am getting ready to have an Alias marathon.... :woot:

:thud: Sweet Lord People.... Script pages are out.... *cries* ... I always said script pages and the 8-ball would be my downfall.... *cries* ... WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?.... I need help..... Janet -- I'll help you as long as you help me.....

Note to self: must not fall off the wagon.... MUST NOT FALL OFF THE WAGON.... :banghead:

I seriously have to leave AA right now.... Script pages are calling my name... :lol: I can't come to AA... can't get on AIM.... What's a spoiler free girl to do.... *cries* :sadangel:

freelancer7 said:
We should give rewards for anyone who has stayed completely clean all summer!  Would that be Mandah?
[post="1454080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well frankly I only have marshmallows, so I'll hand out s'mores!

freakforalias said:
Yep.... that would be Mandah -- completely and utterly spoiler free, I believe (unless that's just a line she feeds us... :lol: )
[post="1454812"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha. you'll never know! well, actually I'm so bad - Alias has acutally been far from center of my mind. I've been working all summer at the University until classes start so I don't have time to do ANYTHING else (bah). But I have been reading the Alias books, which I am enjoying quite a bit. In fact, I'd recommend them - they aren't "kids' books" anymore. The writing is much improved compared to the last series. And, as you'd know if you glanced at my past entires, I have my moments too. BUT, I'm not even tempted to go to the script pages! :-D Okay, well maybe a little but I'm not going to do it because last season was SO awesome with no spoilers (or previews!)

Do you guys know when the new season starts?

Stale Marshmallow or S'more.... you choose :smiley:

^^^^ It starts Sept. 29th.... :woot:

And I'm a little bitter right now.... :angry: because somebody posted something that was in the script pages OUTSIDE OF THE SPOILER FORUM..... Seriously, what is wrong with people?..... IT'S CALLED SPOILER TAGS -- USE EM..... :rolleyes:

Seriously.....must they advertise the script pages????? :eek: It's like setting a drink in front of an alcoholic and saying ......go ahead one won't hurt! I feel myself slipping off the wagon...slipping....slipping!!!! 40 days is a LONG time! Especially w/ neon signage inviting a read! :rolleyes:

Ok, I don't know if it's possible for any additional spoilers being released, but I won't read them! :angelic: Seriously though, it's so hectic after people read spoilers. There's all these consipracies, and people saying they're not taking any sides, but it seems like they are, and arguing in a freakishly nice way... accusations :o_O: Ok I'll stay out now, but I think I've already gone too far. <_<

^^^ Well... at least you've crossed over from the "dark" side... :lol:

I'm staying away.... far, far away.... and so help me -- the use of spoiler tags outside of the spoiler forum better be enforced... It's getting crazy....

i never look at spoilers cause it just ruins the show. the show is supposed to be cliffhangers so whats the point of finding out whats going to happen! i must admit :blush: i have looked at one spoiler before and it was that vaughn was leaving. it didn't even happen so whats the point of looking at other ones.

~mo~
I WANNA BE SYDNEY BRISTOW!

Nice.... new people aboard in spoiler support.... WELCOME.... :smiley:

Alright... now there are pics out... :thud: I will not look -- I repeat, I will not look.... :smiley:

Wow, I caved right when I saw the words 5.01 pictures... or was it photos or images? Anyway I analyzed the hell out of them. You're so strong!!! My role model! :lol: :angelic:

totally we shoud give an award to the person who stays spoiler free the longest (this is where the honour system comes into play) but i'd lose right away. right when i saw script pages i was like forgive me spoiler support!

Back