Spoiler Thread

Jaimie

Retired
here's the current spoilers from Spoilerfix.com

10/21 - Episode 1.11 - And Then There Were 7 [Airing November 14]: Michael gets a visit from... Nika, his wife! What impact with this news have on Sara? Bellick drops by Nika's office to have a chat with her about Michael. Veronica is at Nick's cabin. LJ somehow makes it to the cabin. Someone is hiding in the woods... Abruzzi, Sucre, Lincoln, and T-Bag als appear.

10/28 - Episode 1.12 - Odd Man Out [Airing November 21]: Michael crawls in a drainage pipe in order to get a black suit. We will flashback to when Michael had a job interview to work at the architectural firm. Veronica, Nick and LJ are at the hospital. Abruzzi gets a new cellmate. There is a funeral. Bellick, Sucre, and T-Bag also appear in the episode.

11/02 - Episode 1.13 - End of the Tunnel [Airing November 28] (Note: This is the Fall finale of the series): Veronica goes to prison where a lot of reporters are waiting outside. She is approached by a reporter and a woman named Binker who want to talk. Veronica escapes by going into the crowd. There she meets Angela West, a producer for News 13, who becomes interested in Veronica when she learns that she is representing Lincoln. Veronica ends up on tv where she talks about her petition for a stay on the grounds that Lincoln has been framed. She explains her conspiracy theory to the reporter. Michael, Sucre, T-Bad (and maybe some other inmates) make their way to the guards' room. T-Bag wonders who Lincoln will make it to the room. Westmoreland and C-Note also appear in the episode.

*sheilds eyes*

OKay I'm not reading, but I just had to stop in and say, Jaimie, I love the topic subtitle! ;) :lol:

Saw some pb season finale spoilers over at Fox-River. Thought id post them here. As it shows theyre from Spoilerfix.com.

spoilerfix.com said:
04/25 - Episode 1.22 - Title Unknown (Season finale) [Airing May 15]: With the escape plan in progress, Michael, Lincoln and their fellow inmates must run for their lives to avoid capture, as they attempt to gain their freedom with Bellick hot on their trail. Meanwhile, Veronica races to Montana to find a very much alive Terrance Steadman, and the Vice President finds herself no longer part of The Company's plans. Source: FOX

Back