Season 2 Spoiler?

i just read a spolier on aliasboards.com under spoilers for episode 21 and if they are true i will be very upset. So if anyone wants to go check it out to see if they are reliable or not it would be very very much apriciated cause i am freaking out here! Thanks

HeAtHeR!

After Francie is dead Syd gets knocked unconscious, the script says we see wierd red lights and it is a neon sign and we pull back from a alley to reveal Hong Kong. Syd calls the cia Kendall gets on tells her surprised to go to the safe house. Syd goes and sits down and doesn't know how she got there at all. Then Vaughn enters he is described as being strung out like he hasn't slept in weeks. He starts to tear up he is so happy, so is Syd until. Vaughn says they asked me to come back for this. Syd we all thought you were dead. Syd is like Vaughn they cloaned Francie? Is will ok? and Vaughn goes yes Will is ok. But then he kneels down and scratches his head and we will see a wedding ring. Syd notices too and goes whats that? Vaughn doesn't know how to say what he has to say. He says Syd since that night you've been missing for two years

please say it's not true i would realli hate for it to end that way, not in the i am realli anxious to c what happens way but ewwwww i don't want to watch it anymore way...

wow i dont know what to say!! im kind of lost!! hmm..im not believeing this though! :blink:

you have to be a member at the website to read all the post and i think if you read the thread it'll make more sense... it still won;t make me happi but hey :blink: what can ya do?

ok i just thought bout this -- if this is true... i remembered a spoiler for the finale talkin bout how syd and vaughn wanted to take a vacation when everything was settled down so it would make since that they would hav them talkin bout it then have her knocked out and not seen for 2 years-- but how can some1 b knocked out and not seen for 2 years?? LOL i donno i just hope this aint true .. but u neva kno it might make since

they wouldn't jump 2 years ahead in the plot. These story lines never exceed a week's amount of time let alone 2 years. I think it's someone's idea of a joke.

I really hope that it is a big, mean joke, because if it is true, it will totally screw up the plotlines for little while. not to mention screw up our heads all summer, waiting for things to get straightened out.

If it's true, which I hope it isn't, it'll probably turn out to be a dream or something. Their storylines would never jump that far ahead.

i can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw both eppys i know what happenes and ur in for a shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's true. all we can hope is for the best right now....
--Mandy :angelic:

What, it is? I don't wanna believe that! I think it's just a mean prank. I mean like you said, everything is like a week times, it would be weird, if it jumped two years! I mean it doesn't make sense! I hope it's not true, because if they say that Vaughn got married to somebody else.......like.......that evil Alice I will scream! Plus I really don't think Vaughn would give up on Syd, if they didn't find a body. If they didn't find a body, then she would be MIA, and I really don't think the writers would have Vaughn give up and marry someone else! I wont believe it, I can't!! I guess I just have to wait for tonight, and pray for the best! Please be married to Syd, if married at all!!

Lauren :angelic:

Xtremelimits08 said:
i can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw both eppys i know what happenes and ur in for a shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are we in for a good happy shock or a 'no this can't be happining it's not true no it's not true' shock please say #1!

Vaughn doesn't seem like the kind of person that would forget about Syd if she went missing. He'd still be looking for her, even if two years did go by. And there's no way he would be married if they didn't find a body! At least, I hope not!! :thinking:

Back