SPOILER!

Osiris

Cadet
"During a radio interview for L.A. rock station KROQ, J.J. Abrams said that the network and one of the actors on the show couldn't agree to terms on a new contract and therefore the actor will be payed his desired rate for one or two episodes and then he said the actor will be killed off the show and won't be featured in any flashback sequences. Abrams also talked a little bit about the Ana-Lucia character and he confirmed that Michelle Rodriguez would be a full time castmember in season two. He said a writer named Carlton Cuse was researching Che Guevara because of Ana-Lucia's leadership storyline. The only other thing he mentioned was that the characters on the raft eventually return to the island but it's not the part of the island they were hoping for."

(i found it on another fan board)

i also heard that it's going to be Charlie, because Dom is all caught up in celebertyism from LOTR, but i'm not sure

Actually, SpoilerFix has now retracted that spoiler, at least insofar as it refers to the first part. They apparently got it from E!Online, who has also retracted it. The section about Michelle Rodriguez is still confirmed though.

Osiris said:
i also heard that it's going to be Charlie, because Dom is all caught up in celebertyism from LOTR, but i'm not sure
[post="1367974"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know this has been retracted, but I wouldn't believe that about him for a second.

Back