Season 5 Spoilerfix.com Season 5 Teaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
05/05 - J.J. Abrams Teases Alias Season Five: “Alias is actually going to see another odd seismic shift, but it seems to be par for the course for this show. I’m optimistic. I think it’s a pretty cool story.” Hmm, maybe Melissa George will get her wish and Lauren Reed will come back. “Alias is a show in which death has a very unspecific definition, so I love Melissa. I think she’s very talented, so I would always consider having her back.” [He also adds that he hopes Season 5 will start in January.]
Source: About.com http://actionadventure.about.com/od/news/p/aaabramsMI3LA.htm

All I got to say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAUREN! MY GOD JJ PLEASE NO LAUREN! I didn't like her much. :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I believe JJ was just being nice. ^_^ I highly doubt he would actually have George back. Or that she would want to come back. :lol:

Kakan said:
oh no please..........no Lauren darn he he
[post="1337079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If it makes you feel better Melissa George said on Jimmy Kimmel that she's probably not coming back.

Yeah im pretty sure Melissa George is not coming back, if there was a possibily i don't think they would have killed her off. :smiley: I really dont want Alias to start in Januray, but they might have to with Jen being pregnant in all. :smiley:

do u guys hate melissa george, the actress -or her character because she came between syd and vaughn- i like her and think she is talented

vaughnlover22 said:
I really dont want Alias to start in Januray, but they might have to with Jen being pregnant in all. :smiley:
[post="1337573"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So far Alias is slated to premiere in September as usual and as for the pregnancy I wonder if they will write it in, which they already seem to be doing with Vaughn's proposal

outrageous4u said:
do u guys hate melissa george, the actress -or her character because she came between syd and vaughn- i like her and think she is talented
[post="1337662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love Melissa George, she is a very talented actress and while I did hate Lauren (has nothing to do with her keeping S/V apart I'm anti-shipper) I would love to see her return even if its simply in memories or a very very limited basis.

^^ i like melissa george as an actress- i think she's awesome! i love her aussie accent but i don't want lauren back... especially if vaughn and syd are getting married :thud:

I was thinking that they were going to write a pregnacy in too, maybe even try to tye it in with the whole rambaldi(sp?) thing. I didnt like Lauren with MV, but i liked her with Sark becuase they had really good chemisty. I hope Sarks comes back though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back