Spoilers for next week's episode

Here they are:

"The Secret": Airing Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Luke's family is introduced. Father: Frank Ward, Mother: Meredith Ward, Two younger brothers: Eric Ward and Brad Ward.
Luke's father is gay and he comes out of the closet in this episode.
When the news about Luke's father gets out, Luke is teased by some kids from another school. When a fight begins, Ryan helps Luke.
Luke and Ryan are assigned a project to do together for school.

A Luke centered episode. We finally meet Luke's Mom, Meredith Ward, and Dad, Frank Ward, plus he has 2 younger brothers, Eric 11 and Brad 9. Luke's dad comes out of the closet. (His dad is gay) Everybody hears about this and Luke gets teased by some kids from another school. Ryan helps Luke fight the kids.

Luke and Ryan have to do a school project together, A report on the Spanish Inquisition. Mr Bendis is their teacher for Western Civilization, who assigns the project. Marissa writes Ryan a note (they may be a couple) and passes it along, Luke gets a hold of it, looks at it and just passes it to Ryan. Marissa wanted to work on the project with Ryan but Mr Bendis assigned pairs.

Julie has told anybody that will listen that Kirsten was drunk at Thanksgiving.

There will be a Anna/Seth/Summer love triangle, where both girls will want him. Anna and Summer are working on their school project together. They tell Seth they are going to the library and then shopping and Seth gets nervous. When Anna tells Seth that she and Summer were going to the library, Summer responds, "We are?” Then Summer plays along with Anna and Summer tells Seth they are going shopping after the library.

Anna and Summer might be trying to pull one over on Seth (Make Seth nervous). Plus in the scene it says "The girls head off together enjoying their revenge, leaving a rattled Seth in their wake"

Marissa wants to do a school project with Ryan, but instead the teacher partners Ryan with Luke. Everyone is preparing for a social gathering for Christmas, where there's still bickering between Julie and Kirsten about Thanksgiving. Ryan goes to Luke's house for the project, and meets his parents and brothers. Later, Luke's dad "comes out of the closet". Because of that, Luke and Ryan get into a fight but on the same side this time, as rival footballplayers make fun of Luke's dad.

Thanks to about.com and spoilersl**.com for these spoilers!

Those spoilers are interesting.

If you people in the States who watch it on Wednesday want me to, I can write a summary of it on Monday night when I watch it, just like I did for the Thanksgiving episode, if you want to know what happens a few days early.

Back