Season 5 Spoilers for season 5 in Alias Magazine

- The new characters will be incorporated in right away, and will play small roles in the first couple episodes.
- They have this season mapped out really well. They said it perhaps the most planned out they've ever done, and that they have various "tentpoles" set up for the entire season.
- Sloane's story is almost fleshed out for the whole season, with his quest to cure Nadia. And, since it's his daughter's life in the balance, he'll stop at NOTHING, even if it means putting other APO agents in danger.
- The first half of the premiere, look for Jennifer Garner to be covering her belly. But then expect a flash-foward, a "three months later", or something like that.
- They're going to try to get Lena Olin in as much as possible this year. They're hoping that when Jennifer Garner has her baby, since Jen won't be avaliable for a while, that they can focus quite a bit on Irina Derevko.
- The producers are working something out with iTunes to deliver an Alias podcast. The format and frequency are still being worked out, whether it's just an occasional thing, or an every week thing. There too, if it's just a small little forum, or a "DVD-like commentary".

Man that sounds so good. I thought they would do something like 3 months later. I knew it! lol. Very excited though. And the Irina thing rox

I hope they do a focus on irina for a few episodes it would kinda be like a dark turn where irina does the missions where syd is either gone or in another storyline.

That's exciting news. It would be wonderful if they could get Lena Olin for more than two episodes...I hope they can get David Anders for more than two episodes also.

I think its going to be a great season.

Me too, I can't wait for those podcasts! It would be great if they did one each week, and released it at just the right time before the episode airs so it would be like a commentary you could listen to while you watch the ep!

Great ideas this all sounds like it'll be a season to remember.

i thought they would either have her in acoma (sp??) then her wake up and shes showing or something like that cuz... jen is starting to show so they cant just miraculously (sp??) have her like 4-5ish months pregnant

srry bout the spelling....i sux!!

Back