Season 5 Spoilers from Alias magazine

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
Spoilers from the Alias magazine. Typed by ciao15 at TWOP.

1) Nadia is going to live with Sydney as her roommate.

I [Jesse Alexander] think with Nadia being a spy, and becoming part of Sydney's team, and being someone that is at home, means they can really develop a good relationship. As the new family relationship on the show is going to be Sloane and his daughter, and it's going to be challenging for Sydney who essentially hates Sloane – her roommate is this guy's daughter! It's going to be very challenging for her to balance her emotions, and be mature about it, and it's going to be tough for her to see Nadia interacting with Sloane.

2) Jesse Alexander is going to write the third episode.

3) Season 4 is going to be about Sydney becoming her own person, separating from her father, with Nadia as the catalyst.

4) Sydney and Vaughn are going to resume their courtship and getting to know one another again.
    But they are going to have the realization that as they've both been through so much – they're not how they used to be. They're going to continue what they started at the end of S3. The fans of the relationship will be very happy about what happens, but they will also see as the relationship progresses, that there's a certain level of maturity to that relationship, and who these people are that they have to deal with. It's not going to be easy for them.

5) They're going to deal with Irina's increased significance in a very specific way that will affect Sydney, Nadia, Jack, and Sloane the most when they learn what she's been doing.
    That is essentially what Sydney found out at the end of S3, when she found those papers – it was some information regarding her mother. It was as much to do with Irina as it was Jack's authorization of it. The one thing that the fans can hang onto about Jack is that he loves Sydney very much, and everything he does, in his mind, is for Sydney and to protect Sydney. There's not going to be some reveal that puts Jack in a negative light, but it will definitely complicate the way people look at him, and certainly the way Sydney thinks about him.

6) The way they're going to tell stories will facilitate the introduction of more guest stars and allow the show to incorporate them into the episode in a way they weren't before (example is the Ricky Gervais episode). They would like to bring back Vivica Fox, Richard Roundtree and Quentin Tarratino. Right now, because of her availability, if they get Isabella Rossellini back, it will probably be towards the end of the season.

7) There might be some value in Lauren coming back at some point in S4.

8) What Sloane and Nadia find while looking for the Sphere of Life is going to be kept about 60% mysterious. They're going to tell some Rambaldi stories, but not as much as in the past, and there's not going to be one over-arching villain or group this year. We're going to learn something more about The Covenant that will develop over the year, while some stories are going to be a bit more contained. We're also going to meet a lot of new characters and new groups in S4.

It sounds awesome.

What they have planned for Season 4.

Bring it on I say.

I can't wait to see the S/V relationship in full swing again ;) :woot:

Dani

Great spoilers and so many!

Thats cool that Nadia and Syd are gonna be roomates!

4) Sydney and Vaughn are going to resume their courtship and getting to know one another again.

But they are going to have the realization that as they've both been through so much – they're not how they used to be. They're going to continue what they started at the end of S3. The fans of the relationship will be very happy about what happens, but they will also see as the relationship progresses, that there's a certain level of maturity to that relationship, and who these people are that they have to deal with. It's not going to be easy for them.

I like this bit, its gonna be great seeing them patch up things, i cant wait!

That is essentially what Sydney found out at the end of S3, when she found those papers – it was some information regarding her mother. It was as much to do with Irina as it was Jack's authorization of it. The one thing that the fans can hang onto about Jack is that he loves Sydney very much, and everything he does, in his mind, is for Sydney and to protect Sydney. There's not going to be some reveal that puts Jack in a negative light, but it will definitely complicate the way people look at him, and certainly the way Sydney thinks about him.

Ooo hso the papers have something to do with Irina and Jack :woot: im so excited, January is too far away!

Great spoiler, thank you to Jinnie for posting them, and a huge thanxs to Ciao for typing them! :smiley:

AHHH!!! OMG JANUARY HURRY UP AND COME!!
ok wow this season is sounding more and more awesome.
syd living with nadia sounds very interesting. hmm damn i was hoping she would move in with vaughn or vice versa...oh well they still need their space to figure things out i guess.

Ohhh sounds awsome. Thanks for posting Jinnie! :smiley: I like the fact Sydney's going to have a roommate again. And it's going to be VERY interesting to see. :smiley: and S/V :love: :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

Ugh.... where's spoiler support when you need it... I just can't help myself... January is tooooo far away.... Thanks for the spoilers Jinnie... (y)

1. I'm not too keen on Syd and Nadia being roommates and Sloan/Nadia being played up as father/daughter this season but I'm going to trust JJ and the other writers until I see how they develop these plot twists.

2. So glad that S/V are going to be together and that they are going to be allowed to develop their relationship. I also like that its not going to be easy. That will make it more real life like.

3. Hopefully Spydaddy will be all shades of gray and not just plain evil.

Great spoilers, except for the S/V part. I am so f***ing sick of that relationship. They make it sound like they haven't even *considered* anyone else for Syd, and it pisses me off. :angry: At least in S1-S2 there were people along the way other than Vaughn... (Danny, Noah, etc.)

f*** it.

i have never awaited for my birthday so anxiously.....until now. i desperately want January to come quickly. oh please...tell me it's near...

Leslie said:
Great spoilers, except for the S/V part. I am so f***ing sick of that relationship. They make it sound like they haven't even *considered* anyone else for Syd, and it pisses me off. :angry: At least in S1-S2 there were people along the way other than Vaughn... (Danny, Noah, etc.)

f*** it.
[post="951606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know! Seriously, they just killed off all the eligible male suitors <_< So now it's back to boring old Vaughn and there's not even a smidget of chance that there will be someone else. God Syd! Your tacky choices are giving me a migraine! :thud:

All I will say is wow. This sounds like a great season coming up! While I am excited about the upcoming episodes, I can't help but reminisce about the old days of Alias. You know, back when Syd was a double. When Francie was alive. When Will was a regular. When you used to keel during those cute Syd/Vaughn moments. When all they talked about was Rambaldi this and Rambaldi that.

*sigh*

Those spoilers sounded like Syd and Vaughn were getting married or something. Heh, sounds like 'end of series' material to me. Couldn't we at least bring Will back for a while???

...just a little bit?

:Please:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA S4 IS STARTING NEXT JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY I THOUGHT THAT WAS A RUMOURRRRRR OMG...... i haven't been on da site in a long time soo maybe thats why buh i thought it was starting in oct.... OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THISSSSSSSSSS AHHHH I THINK I'M GUNNA DROP DEAD IN ABOUT 5 SECS!!!!!!!!! BUH S4 SOUNDS GREATTTT

Everytime i read spoilers it just proves season 4 is going to rock!!!! Can't wait to see the Vaughn & Sydney relationship start up again. :smiley:

freakforalias said:
Ugh.... where's spoiler support when you need it... I just can't help myself... January is tooooo far away.... Thanks for the spoilers Jinnie...  (y)
[post="949277"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ugh - I feel your pain. This is my first peek at spoilers in over a year! 🇳🇴 But January is just too far... 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

Jinnie said:
Spoilers from the Alias magazine. Typed by ciao15 at TWOP.

3) Season 4 is going to be about Sydney becoming her own person, separating from her father, with Nadia as the catalyst.

Oh no! That was the one good thing about this past season - Jack and Syd working as a team!! At least this will give VH lots to write about next year. :thinking:

Back