Season 5 Spoilers from Alias magazine

Thee are so many layers between good and evil, and Jack certainly won't be 'evil'. Everybody in Alias has so many different motives, that you have to think about what they would do in a certain situation. Good people do bad things.

It seems there are few 'evil' characters (except the likes of Sark and Lauren). Look at Irina and Sloane. Bad, but not evil.

I don't think the writers are crazy enough to destroy one of their best characters.

Natalia said:
Thee are so many layers between good and evil, and Jack certainly won't be 'evil'. Everybody in Alias has so many different motives, that you have to think about what they would do in a certain situation. Good people do bad things.

It seems there are few 'evil' characters (except the likes of Sark and Lauren). Look at Irina and Sloane. Bad, but not evil.

I don't think the writers are crazy enough to destroy one of their best characters.
[post="984618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The question is, how do you define evil? Good people do bad things. That's certainly true. But then, bad people can also do good things. Look at the love between Emily and Sloane. Being able to love doesn't make you less evil, just more layered. So what makes Lauren and Sark evil, but Sloane not evil in your mind?

He has redeeming features. Sloane is bad, but I don't think he would kill his father, torture his wife, give up his lover at the drop of a hat etc. What I mean is that some people seem to think Jack has become a person who wold turn around and shoot Sydney or something, and I don't think the writers would ever lert him become that kind of character.

personally i wish that they would bring Will in more. Him and sydnye had a fling and then they just dropped it. they need to bring him back, it would add more conflict and excitment. but i still really want v/s to get together. this season sounds really good right now though. i can't wait! love ya! Elle

Thanks Jinnie for the spoilers I can't wait till January! It seems like the old Alias will be back somewhat! Season 4 sounds so promising i simply cannot wait to see it!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I wish that time would move quicker, because i personally cannot wait until january. ALIAS ROCKS!!! Personally, I wish that Sydney and Vaughn were already together earlier last season, but now, i just dnt care. THey are meant for eachother. OMG, they should totally have will come back and knock on syd's door, and vaughn come and open the door in his boxers!! then that'd start a BIG fight. whoohoo!! ok, calm yourself. breathe!!!

Leslie said:
Great spoilers, except for the S/V part. I am so f***ing sick of that relationship. They make it sound like they haven't even *considered* anyone else for Syd, and it pisses me off. :angry: At least in S1-S2 there were people along the way other than Vaughn... (Danny, Noah, etc.)

f*** it.
[post="951606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was because she hadn't found her soulmate :P Personally i love their storyline and their relationship.

Great spoilers, except for the S/V part. I am so f***ing sick of that relationship. They make it sound like they haven't even *considered* anyone else for Syd, and it pisses me off.  At least in S1-S2 there were people along the way other than Vaughn... (Danny, Noah, etc.)

f*** it.
Isn't that considering other people?!

She was engaged, she's been with other men, in the space of a few years, she's actually been with quite a few people. It seems pretty realistic to me.

Leslie said:
Great spoilers, except for the S/V part. I am so f***ing sick of that relationship. They make it sound like they haven't even *considered* anyone else for Syd, and it pisses me off. :angry: At least in S1-S2 there were people along the way other than Vaughn... (Danny, Noah, etc.)

f*** it.

Thats because JJ has said that he decided he wanted S/V together while writing the first few episodes, just not right away

Leslie said:

f*** it.

I completely understand your frustrations. I'm not crazy about the whole S/V thing. At first it seemed fine but I really think that Syd should more on before considering Vaughn again. I personally think that in a way S and V were put together too soon and broken up too soon. I see their relationship in a different light. But that's my opinion...

I completely understand your frustrations. I'm not crazy about the whole S/V thing. At first it seemed fine but I really think that Syd should more on before considering Vaughn again. I personally think that in a way S and V were put together too soon and broken up too soon. I see their relationship in a different light. But that's my opinion...

I think Syd is being too soft when it comes to Vaughn and vise versa. I can't wait to see S4. I've read at Alias Media that it will focus mostly on characters.

J.A. VARTAN said:
I think Syd is being too soft when it comes to Vaughn and vise versa.  I can't wait to see S4. I've read at Alias Media that it will focus mostly on characters.
[post="1006337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too. But you also have a point..I didn't think Syd would be that soft when it came to Vaughn.

I have a stupid question, since they are currently taping episodes now, and the season doesn't start till Jan., does that mean they will end up having an earlier summer than some shows? Cause I was thinking they might be almost done for the season by the time the season starts.

Back