Season 5 Spoilers from the Game

As i said before, i dont think that the writers would stick a spoiler in a video game, its just not them, and I think that they killed her off just to put a little challenge in the game, ever thought of that!

sweet_sarah_grl said:
at the video game store they had a display up and i asked them if i could have it and they said that you have to be there the day that they throw it out which was this last sunday but they had already had it reserved for one of the employees and i was so majorly bummed, but that's ok..... i love the game, it is just so much like the show.... especially marshall.... come on everything can't be perfect
i have it for X BOX
I did that too and they said to wait till the middle of May and it's past the middle of may. Nobody wants to take me it's kinda far, and I think someone else might have it by now. :(

Well, from what I've heard, the game was written by JJ and his writing team. It's set to take place between ep 18 and 19 of season 2. I'm not sure if it's "official" or not, but seeing as it was put together by the producer/creator of the show, I'd say it was official. Whether or not she is actually dead....well, it is Alias. lol

I guess that it would be possible that Gina Torres (Anna Espinosa) could come back, even though she "died" in the game. She was a regular on 24, but recently died so maybe Anna will resurface or something. She did add an element of deadly competiton between her and Sydney, which made some of the missions more fast paced and enjoyable.

Yeah the game could have been a lot better, but it had a decent plot that was better than some of the S3 ones.

OK random question... Does anyone here happen to have screencaps of the game? Specifically of Sark? :blush: No one I know has gotten far enough to see him, and it seems that a lot of ppl here have beaten the game, so.... I figured I'd ask. ^_^

Les

Sethrik said:
Hmmmm....if you follow are referring to the Asylum part, it's not that easy.  You basically have to move stealthy as soon as he passes the door, hide behind the lockers, or whatever, and stay as close as you can.  Once you dled the DNA, the scene will end.  I had some problems with that too, but just stuck as close as I could, at one point, he stops, just hide behind the locker, or filing cabinets there, and you should be able to completely dl his DNA profile.

To be perfectly honest, I never really had any idea what K-directorate was.  I assumed it was a devision of the KGB, but they never explained who they were.  Anna was a cool rival for Sydney.  As for K-directorate itself, Sark killed most of the leaders, and some random guy took over.  After that, it just looks like they lost power, and faded into non-existance.  After they handed over all their Rambaldi artifacts to Sark, they became un-important to the over-all story of Alias. 

The game itself supposedly takes place between episodes 18 and 19 of season 2.  Not sure what else to add, but I don't think it's unusual to add Anna to the game, seeing as the original actress was unavailable.  Writing her into the game gives us fans some closure to her character.  Well, hope this helps!
[post="782866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Peep I know you said to do that but i tried it and it did not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know if i'm just stupid but whenever i try to follow him and hide he always finds me and i can't beat him up please help me before i break my thumbs from turning the analog sticks or my pointer finger from pressing L2 (the stealth button) please help asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a bunch if you help me and it works
:smash:
p.s. jamie you rock my world rock on sister!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya

i got it on xbox and went through it within a week.... my only highlights form it were:
1. wheeling sark around ina wheelchair
2. bahsing the sh** outer sloane
3. bashing peeps over the heads with guitars

i agrees there were SOOO many flaws

Back