Season 5 Spoilers, Season 3 and 4

HOLY TELEDO!!!
Syd and Vaughn are getting bak together!!! Excuse me for a minute while i go do a little happy dance around the tv. WHOOOPPIIIEEE!!! :woot: :jump: HALEJULIA!!! THE WRITERS HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN A CLUE AS TO WHAT THE FANS WANT! But, Lena isnt on the list for people coming bak. NOOOOOOOOOOOO :banghead: :angry: But the good thing is that Syd and Vaughn are getting bak together

someone asked if Irina would come bak? No she isn't this season. I thought so also, but apparently, she wouldn't sign bak onto the show. BUMMER!!

WE WANT IRINA BACK, AND LAUREN DEAD, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

xoAliasox said:
Quentin Tarantino - McKenas Cole
David Carradine - Conrad (the monk)
Vivica Fox - Toni Cummings
If Uma Thurman was a guest star too we'd have the makings of the Kill Bill movies...

Ok if I read this right Lauren doesnt die until next season I dont know if I can wait that long I may have to kill her myself lol

xoAliasox said:
She has to choose between killing her dad or Vaughn!
She chooses to kill Vaughn. then realizes she bad the wrong choice.
and with the help of Nadia (spy sis) Syd builds a Rambaldi device that brings her back to the moment of the decision and this time she chooses to kill her dad!
wait a second, i thought that that ws just what the reporter or whoever is the source, wants to happen!! i don't think that's actually what happens....k, now i'm really confused!!! :thinking: :blink: :confused:

xoAliasox said:
Well it said that it was a Spoiler on VartanHo.com
ok you need to read stuff more carefully. theres was a little thing of spoilers and thats it says what wed like to see: and then all that stuff. THATS NOT AACTUALLY GONNA HAPPEN!!!

its their wishes of what they WISH would happen.

ok and about vaughn not being back on alias, once again READ IT...he says theres a cliffhanger with his life left hanging and he was like, i might not be back, and jen rolled her eyes at hime BECUASE ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: they cant kill off vaughn! I wont let it happen! NO (n)
ok, im reasurring myself this is another silly rumor, like that michael and jennifer
broke up...or that michael vaughn's dad was going to come back...
hehehe, im getting way too obsessed with this show :P.....
*deep breaths* im sure this vaughn not coming back thing is a load of nonsense..

no its ok...just try to read stuff more carefully!!! people get so scared or excited and than really dissapointed or annoyed when the find out its not true.

Back