Season 2 Spoilers

I sincerely hope that Vaughn doesn't have a kid... that would be awful!! Oh my gosh... I just remember a spoiler I read somewhere else that said "Mrs. Vaughn doesn't have Mr. Vaughn's baby." There's no way that means that no.............. I don't believe that Vaugh would have a kid. That would mess up the story line too much 'cuz it would have nothing to do with... well... Alias. Know what I mean?

Maybe his mom's too old, but I think Vaughn's too young to have a fourteen year old and wouldn't someone know if he was married or something before? The sister and niece thing makes the more sense, but I'm gonna have to go with the whole episode being a fake.

I got two different stories, however I'm a little more inclined (read WAY MORE INCLINED) to believe an agent from a big name agency than a "contact" who mispells Beverly Hills in his contact information. A contact who says he runs an agency that, suspiciously, isn't listed in the yellow pages or anywhere on the Internet. So, um, here's what I found out...

That is what the quote was .... the CONTACT I don't believe either, neither did lenkid .... this is a bogus ep .. need to read carefully the post. THe writer didn't think that the contact was right and took the word of an agents rather than the "contact".

Back