Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Read em' and proud of it

• Don't wanna read them but can't help it

• Never read them

• Total voters
that's why you have to pick and choose the spoilers you read. Read only the little ones, and try to stay far away from the ones that give you the entire episode.

goofygal said:
i totally agree with you guys! i mean for heaven's sake! when i get a new book i always read the end first! isn't that pathetic!
LOL!! I do that too! And I always check the spoilers section, almost 5 times a day!

i try not to,but then i see the title of an episode then im like just one spoiler wont hurt then i just fall into a terrible mind thinking trap which leads me to read every single spoiler i can get my hands on!LOL, i live off of them, especially sat. mornings when i go into alias media!awww two days away for spoiler clips!but i am promising myself that i will go spoiler free for the season finale! or at least i will try to...with all my might.....which i will probably fail miserably at!LOL!

This is a valid question, however, since it contains no spoilers, it doesn't belong here. Moving...

so many spoiler freaks!!!!
i used to be addicted but now i'm spoiler free - if you're spoiler free join us over at spoiler support!!!!! :smiley: :P

Definately overly addicted. I'm in the U.K. so I figure if I'm going to have to wait for the episodes anyway, I might as well find out as much as I can about them. It's the next best thing to actually watching the episodes themselves.

Back