Sports Illustrated Comments on MV Interview

From Sports Illustrated- Just when you thought there couldn't be any more uncomfortable silences on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," they went out and hired Mike Tyson to be the guest sidekick last week. While Tyson was at times surprisingly chatty, he was also at times unsurprisingly vulgar. On Friday, apropos of nothing, he asked guest Michael Vartan of "Alias" if he had ever had sex with Shannen Doherty, then proceeded to wonder aloud, "Can you imagine Shannen with a big, black buck?" Another Tyson reference -- to having sex with "Alias" costar Jennifer Garner -- as well as a lengthy comment that was bleeped out left Vartan mute and looking as if he were sitting in the guest's chair against his will.

*shudder* didn't see it but everyone's been saying that mike tyson was acting like a total loser. gosh when you have an incredibly hot guest star DON'T SCARE HIM AWAY!

I saw part of it ( it was sooo dumb and uncomfortable I went to bed ! ) and it was just as horrible as they say.... Poor MV - He looked really good - but the whole time he was sitting there he did not look at all comfortable ! :P

I saw it. Michael Vartan looked REALLY uncomfortable. He was just like sitting there, and he didnt say much. For those of you who haven't seen it, they have clips at Alias Media. If you watch it, you will see what I mean!!!! I felt really bad for MV!!!

Unforutnatley I didn't seeit. but wheres alias media. I woud like to find it if anyone could direct me. I feel really stupid for not knowing. :smiley: and yea I feel really bad for poor michael!

It's at alias-media.com and on the left you click on video clips (or something like that) and then when you are on the vidoes main page you click on the Michael Vartan category. I think that's it. :smiley:

Stupid Tyson...you can't go doing that to people like Michael Vartan...the man is a god!...I'm gonna go see the alias-media clips now

The only good thing to come out of the interview was the fact that MV proved himself to be a gentleman. He was very protective of JG, and refused to go along with the sexual innuendo about her. He had a lot of integrity.

Thanks for telling me agent legolas and iceskatebaby That really help. :smiley: and poorrrrrrrr Vaughn! I want to bite mike tysons ear off! LMAO Well no

My God. If I had a shred of respect left for Tyson (which I hadn't) I would have lost it. I'm glad I didn't see that! Mr Vartan has my sympathy for having been subjected to that!
:eek:

Thats Mike Tyson for ya. I felt so bad for Michael you could tell he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I HATE Mike Tyosn!

Back