spring break

spring break in two weeks!! woohoo!! just wondering what people's plans were.

me and my friends were thinking of planning a trip to hawaii, but one of our friends has gone to study abroad in australia for a year so we're gonna wait for her to come back so we can all go together. :D so i'm just gonna go home and hang out with all my friends and try to catch up on their lives and stuff. hopefully there will be parties galore!! ;)

I'm on March Break now until the 16. I'm not doing anything however, just hoping that my brother goes away to his friend's, which is two hours away. I'm not allowed to spend any money because I'm going to the Carribbean in the Winter, so I'm stuck at home. Oh well.

_sydney_bristow_ said:
I'm on March Break now until the 16. I'm not doing anything however, just hoping that my brother goes away to his friend's, which is two hours away. I'm not allowed to spend any money because I'm going to the Carribbean in the Winter, so I'm stuck at home. Oh well.
oooh...i want to go to the carribean!! sorry about being stuck at home though. that always sucks. :confused:

oh well, gotta settle for the beach tomorrow. not a bad option. :D

Yea, it does kinda suck, but I'm motivating myself, getting pumped for the Cruise. ^_^ Lucky you, you get to go to the beach. We just had a huge snowstorm!!

where are you going on your cruise?
and my plans as of now are nothing staying at home! but my parents are thinking about making a last minute plan to go to visit my family in the south which is fun or a cruise, i love cruises!

Victoria King said:
and my plans as of now are nothing staying at home! but my parents are thinking about making a last minute plan to go to visit my family in the south which is fun or a cruise, i love cruises!
Probably Dominicain Republic, somewhere around there.

Sounds like fun, have a good time if you go!

_sydney_bristow_ said:
Victoria King said:
Probably Dominicain Republic, somewhere around there.

Sounds like fun, have a good time if you go!
I just got back from a break where i went on a cruise, lotsa fun.

whoooo, I'm working! Fun times huh? Maybe I should quit my job...I wonder what the market is for an overworked and underpayed 14 year old....Not too good, probably. I wish I could stay home and obsess over Alias. Everyone I know is going out of state or something, so I'll be all alone..

aliashombre where did you go? my favorite islands are st. martin and grand cayman! i want to go now!LOL!!!but im not even going in spring break but i hope!LOL!

Your all so Lucky! My parents and my mean older brother are going to two places: France to see my grandparents and to Florida to go to our beach house! That is so unfair! I don't get spring break till April 12-20! So late! My parents are shipping me off to NYC to go see my acting coach! I am like how gay is this? ANd they grounded me for a week! Being 14 bites sometimes!

ughh! my spring break is in a month!!! and were not doin anyhting!!! but our sail boat is goign back into the water. its too cold to sail!!! i wanna go to mexico or jamica!!! i oved goign there. mayb there just goign to surprise me !

This is the first day of my spring break, and I gotta tell ya, it's been kinda of boring....I actually didn't have to go work!! But I stayed home and came on here, been on here for hours....