Spring Break!

AWWW! I will teach you Vikki...come to Idaho for your Spring Break lmao! j/k...what if someone actually went to Idaho for their Spring Break lmao!...what would you do if someone said that?!?! LMAO!

You know what? I've never been skiing, in the snow or the water. I feel so deprived. But I just know I would be afraid to leave the snow lift. I went alpine sledding one autumn in VT and the lift freaked me out then!

Existentialist said:
You know what? I've never been skiing, in the snow or the water. I feel so deprived. But I just know I would be afraid to leave the snow lift. I went alpine sledding one autumn in VT and the lift freaked me out then!
OMG! you have to try them...they're the 8th and 9th wonders of the world...they're awesome!

GUESS HWTA! I am not going anywhere for spring break! Insteadn my parents and family went and well I am home alone for 5 days!!! YEAAAA o YEA! I am free. For the first time in months I am runnign around in a shirt and panties and not feelign bad about it!! LMAO I AM FREE! This shall rock! My spring break shall rock! ;)

Sunfire_77 said:
GUESS HWTA! I am not going anywhere for spring break! Insteadn my parents and family went and well I am home alone for 5 days!!! YEAAAA o YEA! I am free. For the first time in months I am runnign around in a shirt and panties and not feelign bad about it!! LMAO I AM FREE! This shall rock! My spring break shall rock! ;)
LMAO!!! Hmm, like mother like daughter, I did that two months ago!! LMAO!!! WOOO!! You're family's gone!! PARTY!!! By yourself, but whatever! LMAO!! :lol: ^_^ But hey, you're cool like that :cool:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Sunfire_77 said:
LMAO!!! Hmm, like mother like daughter, I did that two months ago!! LMAO!!! WOOO!! You're family's gone!! PARTY!!! By yourself, but whatever! LMAO!! :lol: ^_^ But hey, you're cool like that :cool:
Thanbks JO! Yes I have my bowl of chips and I am in My adias athletic h shirt and panties and I have the radio on loud and HET NO ONES HERE TO BLAH ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

Sunfire_77 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Thanbks JO! Yes I have my bowl of chips and I am in My adias athletic h shirt and panties and I have the radio on loud and HET NO ONES HERE TO BLAH ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe
What kinda undies? LMAO!! I have kitty undies on! They say it's friday! LMAO!!!!! YEAH! I have an adidas shirt too! ^_^

yes! my spring break begins 2morrow. I can wake up late! however 2 many evil projects. aww...so i'm not the only one that goes running around in a shirt n panties when no 1's home. my friends think i'm weird 4 doing that. answering the door can be a pain though. i wanna go somewhere. eh i have the hosue 2 myself from 8am- 6pm so i'm not complaining. 10 hours of privacy!

Marlene said:
yes! my spring break begins 2morrow. I can wake up late! however 2 many evil projects. aww...so i'm not the only one that goes running around in a shirt n panties when no 1's home. my friends think i'm weird 4 doing that. answering the door can be a pain though. i wanna go somewhere. eh i have the hosue 2 myself from 8am- 6pm so i'm not complaining. 10 hours of privacy!
No yoiu are deffenilty not the only one! I am doing it right now! LMAO The funniest thing just happened though. I ordered pizza and I answered the door like that! I think I gave the cute pizza guy a heart attack! lMAOOOOOOOOOOoo

SPRING BREAK IS SOOOOOOO rocking! LMAO

Sunfire_77 said:
Marlene said:
No yoiu are deffenilty not the only one! I am doing it right now! LMAO The funniest thing just happened though. I ordered pizza and I answered the door like that! I think I gave the cute pizza guy a heart attack! lMAOOOOOOOOOOoo

You mean you are gonna start stalking this guy!

Good for u ... ;)

Sunfire_77 said:
Marlene said:

OH MY GOSH!! Youa re so lucky!! I havent been able to run around in a shirt and panties forever! I always have brothers running around the place!...but they are leaving tonight to go shopping...me no shop...so its SHIRT AND PANTIESS YA!!!...Jo is wearing one-armed man panties...*evil laugh*...:lol:

LMAO!! OMG that was hilarious! Hey we can both run around in panties and shirts! yes no guys! This sppring break rocks MO!!!!! :smiley: I am like dancing like a dork right now to the radio! Verrrrrrry theraputic! LMAO :smiley:

Back